Ramia-Yana

Dem legs, I can easily imagine her pulping someone's head like a watermelon, but damn what a way to go.

Fed-Kun's army
This is making me vaguely nostalgic for a half-remembered anime I'm blanking on the name of. I remember the ending where the girl who was apparently some kind of paper-talisman induced undead punched a mountain so hard the animation budget imploded. Also there was a guy with some kind of boomerang I think.

Dude, this artwork is goddamn impressive, and it's just such an adult piece, so refreshing from all the stale harems regarding adventurers. It drastically points out such gruesome topics of rape; not to mention the THIGHS and ABS Ramia is fucking packin. Holy moly man this is awesome.

The story is great, characters are lovable in some way specially the hero she childish while still having some maturity not to mention she's funny. The artwork is great although sometimes its hard to distinguish certain parts, but still great nonetheless. Adds a bit of realism when it comes to the monsters which is refreshing to see since other "Hero kills the Demon lord" stories are so "friendly" to their audience, but this adds in gruesome situations which fits the role of the monsters. Not to mention the fact that they didn't try to censor the horrors which occur which helps show the type of story this will be come. 10/10 would recommend to anyone bored of the "Great friendly world after the hero kills the demon lord" scenario.

Wow that's an interesting flashback! Seeing Ramia in nun outfit was amazing! Now more curious about her past. Funny way to end the chapter too 🤣

Aggregator gang
Regarding that family tree, I'll just put it in a shelf in my head somewhere and not think about it. It's not doing much to the plot for me, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread