Random Chat

Dex-chan lover
lol Jonwoo brushed off Sungah's crazy act so smoothly, I hope he doesnt fall into despair again. Poor Hamin though, left behind again. She's probably more pissed that he didnt explian anything to her rather than for him ditching her.

As for Taeyang, that was a confusing cliffhanger lol

@Hamin since there will be no more chapters in MD anymore i doubt it matters much lol

Should we become our own scan group? It seems like we already do most of the translating here, someone could honestly redraw and clean.

But who honestly has the time for that? 😅

About thing happen in chap 85
I think the girl with purple shirt is the one who got Junwoo phone and reply to Sung ah, because she seems to knew about lee Tae yang fight, and she got to the place at the end but Tae yang already gone (there is 1 page showing she has phone on her hand)

Contributor
@feelfreetopmixlonetochangenick3

Yeah, i guess you could probably upload these chapters here, it's more than good enough to be read, and you will not have any problem (only praise in fact) because the other group is out of mangadex now.

Dex-chan lover
@brainsucker
When no more updates are being posted here
unknown.png

I want to see if I can redraw and clean from the raws, but I don't know how to get the individual images. What do I do? How should I get the pages from naver? Kinda new to this.

Users who are viewing this thread