Random Chat

Did y’all see that little flashback? Was that the Mc or someone hamin used to love? If it wasn’t the Mc than he kind of resembles the Mc and that means more drama later on but it would explain why hamin got attached to the Mc so fast .

Idk how hamin got in his house but I loved their interactions. What’s going on with ? Yuri? She seemed kind of down.

I just read chapter 104-105 translation and most of the thing I thought was being said was said.

I think I finally noticed why I don’t like sungah that much; other than her being dumb and naive she reminds me of “the typical romance manga fmc’s” every choice she made so far is dumb lol, she falls in love with a person without trying to learn about them and she send pictures to a random person? Like how dumb can you be lol

Ik I keep saying this but the prez is weird. Idk if he like her but him not trying to help when she walked in looking crazy even though their “going out” makes me doubt that he does. I think the only reasons the prez could like her now is either for the same reason the Mc liked her or because she’s easy to manipulate. Compared to the rest of the main cast sungah seems pretty normal( we didn’t get no tragic backstory yet)

I don’t blame the Mc for not telling the truth since she snapped on him last time. I still think the prez is a hypocrite for saying that he can’t go around her if he don’t show who he is when the prez doesn’t show his true colors either.

It seems like the new guy is aiming at yuri or the Mc. I hope nothing happens to yuri cause her and hamin are my favorite characters.

I think yuri told Mc to chose and it’s pretty obvious who he picked.

And the crazy girl past came back to bite her in the ass. I can’t blame the guy tbh.

Dex-chan lover
that chapter 106 raw ending LOL

@RelentlessJester

you just have to read chapters the last few chapters on hatigarm scans. It's translated.

but if you must know immediately

junwoo left the chat and now she's depressed(she still doesn't know it's junwoo though)

Oml I think he told sungah the truth; that chat meant more to her than I thought it did she looks dead inside. The prez said he’s her bf but doesn’t even look after her in her time of need.

Yoo wtf just happened? Sungha is a bitch her whole character switched; I knew something was wrong with her because she was normal compared to the others but damn, I never liked her anyways.

The prez is such an hypocrite hope him and sungha gets what’s coming to them. And the whole school bulling him over something like that? Lol

What is so wrong about the Mc being the person she’s been talking to? Is it because she wanted the guy to be her Prince Charming or something?

And who are these new characters and why are they aiming for the Mc? Is sungah apart of a gang? Yoo I’m so confused Lmaoo.

Fed-Kun's army
Sungah finally shows her true colors. I never liked that bitch. Prez is a hoe too. Fake motherfucker.

Ok, guys Sungah is a bitch, but hear reaction is kind of normal FOR A TEENAGE GIRL OF HER CHARACTER in this situation.
Think, how would you all react if the person you trusted and started to have feelings for turned out to be a fellow classmate who had been lying to you about his identity the whole time? I myself would at least be creeped out . Also do you really think that a person like her while being emotionally unstable wouldn't spread rumours out of self pity and anger. Bulshit, of course she would. So yeah she is a bitch but the drama isn't forced or retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread