Rat Royale - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nishibe Masaru

Dex-chan lover
Just because it's talking animals/rats, this feels oddly European. It also feels wholesome at the moment... I'm sure that's going to change very soon, but I'm curious to see how this goes.

Contributor
Just because it's talking animals/rats, this feels oddly European. It also feels wholesome at the moment... I'm sure that's going to change very soon, but I'm curious to see how this goes.
It gave me that european feeling as well... but reminded me of the decidedly unwholesome Maus instead.

Dex-chan lover
People (and, apparently, mice) need to learn swiftly to kill the game master and/oor his agents, once a death-game has been declared.

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure if I should be making PUBG, Fortnite, or Tarkov jokes right now :thonk:

This has some promise, hoping for an insightful piece like the original Battle Royale (having only seen the movie). Cute animals make for an excellent motif when examining the depths of the human psyche.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally just Battle Royale but with mice lol. Expected to be subverted ngl. Still gonna read it tbf

Dex-chan lover
I kinda love how stupidly straightforward it starts. "Yeah yall are in a death game get to it." Makes me wonder if there's a bit of juxtaposition with scientific/social experiments on mice or if that was part of the inspiration. Love a good battle royale though so lets go.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a very interesting manga
i wish there was more mangas like this
if anyone know other different mangas please tell me

Dex-chan lover
Battle royal fits since it's an island..but the weapon and helmet say pubg...also we came in with no info just the story simply saying we are about to see mice kill each other...I wonder if this is a story based of the put a bunch of rats in a pit and only the survivor is let go cause it will now hunt other rats.

Users who are viewing this thread