RaW Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Its been 15 chapters and I still have no idea WTF is happening.

Contributor
Long awaited cheerleader outfit. What other outfits does the boss has in store for our boy?🤣

Our guy climbing corporate stairs faster than my last relationship ended

Double-page supporter
I think the only thing keeping me in this is, the desire to know what the F is the plot of this.

The plot is pretty simple though;

A government organisation (FMJ or something) fights to terminate a terrorist organisation (SALF), both organisations employ people with abilities ("Heroes" for the good guys and "Mysterious" for the terrorists).
MC is a broke ass nigga that can't get a job to feed his otoutos, on the way to a job interview, he notices a woman being molested and intervenes in spite of his "better" judgement, turns out the molester works for the government and his supposed victim is a consenting adult, this results in MC losing his interview, and government guy leaving him his contact info since he saw greatness/good intentions in MC.
After getting his resolve, MC goes to a meeting with government guy, ends up being recruited as a spy for him, so MC goes to an interview by the terrorists (as a girl since government guy mixed up the suit-cases) and somehow gets hired.

I don't get what's hard to understand here ?

Dex-chan lover
bro the male lead is fuckable
he doesn't even need to crossdress
born bottom and househusband

Dex-chan lover
@Cassie_Hack She really could use some water, thirst jokes aside, probably. The buckets of sweat during the interview. If she didn't get any sort of beverage during the sushi dinner for some reason, I'm sure that sudden spittake/runny nose explosion was the last nail in the coffin for her severe dehydration.

I had to come to the comments after reading "You are a woman with balls", funnies line yet lol 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread