RaW Hero - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Hmmm I wonder if the mangaka will go the classic route and make MC fuck up something and lost his recently earned 1 million...

And 30K a month? Is it in yen? That's lower than part-time job....

“Wednesday, the same day as the manga meeting.” Don’t tell me this’ll develop into something. It’s called basic planning. Tell him you have a manga meeting that day but literally any other day would work. It isn’t that bad like dang. Come on now.

@Windiza Interesting. I was googling around and found 800-1000Yen/hr average in city center. What was the work hour per day? Is work hour uniform for most part time?

MC is a squad leader though... and full time, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Technically the dinner isn't even a plan yet, it was him asking her if that day is good. If it does turn into a problem from there, this girl is too stupid to function as an adult. Which actually wouldn't be surprising from what we've already seen of her, come to think of it. With the whole passed out drunk in a bush after deciding not to go to her editorial meeting the first time and all.

Double-page supporter
They did pull off the "Iris" look from Taxi Driver.
362870.jpg

Banned
I would also like a girl to tell me I have a nice set of balls 😔 so jealous

my inner self is screaming "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............."

Dex-chan lover
"what do i do now?" its not like you can change the day, work should be priority

Double-page supporter
geeze idk maybe "I have a manga interview so let's do the date thursday or tuesday."

Users who are viewing this thread