RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Man people need to stop being so upset about Prison School. Anyone with logic skills and half a brain could have seen where that was going and an ending where everyone managed to get together would have been an asspull.

That said, man can't believe this manga is ending. It's been a fun ride, and I'm sad it's gonna go. Then again, I'm glad it's ending now and we're not getting a repeat of the sports festival arc that never ended.

Holy Shit. What a great chapter. For everything I care, this one could be the ending and I'll be alright

Dex-chan lover
What a bad life that guy had, his last moments were of him begging to suck dick then getting a forced confession.

But, at least he died a hero.

Aggregator gang
@ItsColour
Yeah, no. I'm not gonna sit through even a single chapter of a manga about an unmistakably pathetic MC. Even if he gets brutalized at the end, it wouldn't be worth subjecting myself to a plot revolving around a character like that.

Miv

Aggregator gang
maybe you can draw some connection between suck d*** guy and chiako with the authors relationship with his audience but i am to tired to elaborate.

i do feel like it makes sense tho ill sleep on it

Dex-chan lover
fitting ending for its premise tbh. Just hoping author could try and do something serious next time.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect that. Felt nothing though, because he was a fucking loser all the way through. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread