RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
Holy flippin shiet..... I'm crying and laughing at the same time,what's wrong with me ?

Banana-guy to MC: "Great, you accepted that! And as the offending party here, you'll let me blow you!!" And after THAT some people still dare to complain about mangaka. The ending has already been made brilliant by this moment aloneXD

Fed-Kun's army
And now the manga has come full circle. I still can't imagine someone dying in this manga, but we'll see how things pan out.

I don't care how it ends. All I can say is that I'm proud I was here when it started and I am here now that it is ending. I'll see all of you mf at the final chapter

Dude seriously why this masterpiece of a manga got axed?
This ending with a not rushed development wold be so much nicer

Lex

If you think this was axed, go back to the first chapter and read it again. This is the ending and it was intended.

@Lex Intended ending or not, that's not related, maybe Hiramoto has skip a lot of arc he wanted to draw.

I don't know if this being axed is true though. But I must admit it feels a bit rushed. I feel like this story had way more to tell.

Aggregator gang
@Lex afaict people saying axed because these last few chapters felt rushed to get here not just because we are here

Users who are viewing this thread