RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

I thought the Prison School ending was bad (not due to any waifu shenanigans), but even still I walked into this with an open mind and was entertained once again by Hiramoto's absurdist humor and wild scenarios. It's a shame that others couldn't let this series stand on it's own two legs, and I hope that it's ending isn't due to any salt held over from PS. I think this story can end decently, but I fully expect it's not going to please everyone.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what a way to go.

A total joke, right up until the last moment... then there where no jokes anymore, just feels.

Sad ending, sad to see it go.
Hope he gets one series with a great ending.

I hate banana senpai.
But I bet there are a lot of banana senpai(s) reading this manga and hate him cuz they hate themselves.
Anyway I really hope Chiaki will end solo and not with an ugly neet that actually is even a wanna-be criminal and a terrorist.
0% he will marry Jelly.

Chinatsu X Blue Neko Ranger X Mari is where the real money is brothers!

Jk of course. Well, title dropped. Stallone is proud. Whether he was a failure or not, he did save his dog Possan best character in the manga so it's all okay for now

NEED MORE WET T SHIRT OOOOOHHHHHH C'MON MY MAN THAT BLUE NEKO RANGER WINE DANCE WAS AMAZING

I do think Boss i.e Jason Statham and Blue Neko Satsuki could get along well considering Jason's probably packing a monster there.

@Q-bone PS cavalry battle(aka namek arc) was clearly the editor/publisher fault. The story dragged so much the author just gave up.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Here i'm betting the super hand survived. His heroism really puts Chaiki in a bad light but I think it will change him in a way. Heck. The guy may just live.

Dex-chan lover
It really did blew up lol. Poor senpai didn't even get to give Chiaki a blowjob 😂

Users who are viewing this thread