RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Well, this was intense. My first full manga reading and i'm speechles.
The ending was alright, seeing that it was axed, got sad for Possan.
Really wanted to know what would've happend with the crazy cosplayer neighbours tho.

Dex-chan lover
You can't do this do my girl Jelly E. Fish :c

She deserved to be happy.
No she didn't. She is petty and impulsive. Her intentions were not as bad as some actual terrorists but she was playing the part.

There's two things that should've been addressed thought: where did she get the money for the operations (though she gave little) and how the heroes department is going to fall for their foul play, if ever.

Dex-chan lover
No she didn't. She is petty and impulsive. Her intentions were not as bad as some actual terrorists but she was playing the part.

There's two things that should've been addressed thought: where did she get the money for the operations (though she gave little) and how the heroes department is going to fall for their foul play, if ever.
Disagree. The SALF aren't terrorists. They're a small-time activist group using risky but ultimately nonviolent civil disobedience tactics (paint & paintball stunts). Their only apparent goal is to attract public attention to information the government & JMT are covering up. Meanwhile, all the real violence in the series is instigated by the JMT. And even petty, impulsive people deserve to be happy.

I didn't love this ending, but I can accept it because the story is nonsense and exists only to facilitate brilliant art, absurd jokes, and gratuitous fanservice. Same with Prison School and its ending ending, which I actually preferred (especially the extended version). Speaking of which, the end of this series is an inverted version of Prison School's beginning. Kind of clever, I thought.

9/10

Dex-chan lover
Disagree. The SALF aren't terrorists. They're a small-time activist group using risky but ultimately nonviolent civil disobedience tactics (paint & paintball stunts). Their only apparent goal is to attract public attention to information the government & JMT are covering up. Meanwhile, all the real violence in the series is instigated by the JMT. And even petty, impulsive people deserve to be happy.

I didn't love this ending, but I can accept it because the story is nonsense and exists only to facilitate brilliant art, absurd jokes, and gratuitous fanservice. Same with Prison School and its ending ending, which I actually preferred (especially the extended version). Speaking of which, the end of this series is an inverted version of Prison School's beginning. Kind of clever, I thought.

9/10
I think you changed my mind, if the judge was fairer they would have been more lenient with her. Maybe domiciliary arrest would have been best? In any case, good catch with the ending, it'd be nice to have a sequel.

Dex-chan lover
Oh golly oh gee, no resolution to any of the characters or anything. I hated almost every single one of these characters, Hiramoto sucks at writing satisfying ero scenes, and his art sacrifices any sort of appeal in favor of anatomical realism. That neighbor girl was disgusting to look at and served no point, and each time she showed up, I wanted to pulverize her more and more. Having seen Hiramoto bumble through this mess for forty chapters, I can make an educated guess as to why everyone hates the end of Prison School. All he knows how to do is come up with bizarre scenarios, and he has to ability to make a functional story out of it. I hope someone teaches him the basics of plot structure, set-up, and payoff someday, because this was torture even to skim through.

Users who are viewing this thread