RaW Hero

Supporter
I am not even sure i like it but i want to see what happen
Clearly it's not for every body

First the series end and now they use mosaics, why most we suffer😭. Jk obviously, but weird that they decided to cencor nudity at the last couple of chapters, might get the tankobon 😂.

So, we are back to chapter I again (the exploding building, the naked heroine,)

Btw, I also will not be surprised if the ending will be a garbage one like the previous title, for example, The MC will permanently become a trap and will end up with the horrible senpai ... Nevertheless, I still hope for a normal couple ending (MC x
Jelly
) T_T

Don't read last chapter if you don't want to be disappointed :^)

This lowly reader accepts all from Hiramoto Akira without discrimination. The fount of brilliance spilling from his creativity shatters the status quo. This groundbreaking work towards dismantling judgmental attitudes and the darkness within will pave the road for readers to see from a wider perspective.

My personal score for Hiramoto-sensei:
Art: 10/10 (Top-tier drawing, his drawing skill kind of forced me to keep reading his works)
Story: 6/10 (his wild imagination knows no bounds, it's like he draws/writes whatever he has in his mind without any filters or further thinking, and he loves trolling readers. His written story is like a brainstorming result, not a finished product)

Users who are viewing this thread