RaW Hero

He did it again and he'll keep doing it to all his manga that he feels are just jokes. Unbelievable....

so sad, this got an ax... maybe the editor already has enough of Hiramoto's eccentricity and random pervertness.

But, apparently he got a green light for a new work (from what we see on the last page, the random woman)

This was an insane and fun read. I wish it would have had more story leading up to the conclusion but it was clearly axed so I'm fairly happy with the quick wrap up that we did get.

First of his work I'd read. Awesome story, but that rapid fire ending was... Well, from what i can gather from the comments, evidently it's not the first time he'd pulled this.

Also, Jun best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
God level art, Troll level story line.
I think maybe Author was projecting himself a little into Mariko. A serious manga attempt, screwy editors, and the difficulties of maintaining a Gag manga. I really do think gag manga are his speciality, here's hoping for better works.

That ending came suddenly like hell. So many unasnwered questions, we never got to learn much about Mariko and what motivates her...

I'd like to give it a 10, but can't rate it higher than a 7, even though most of it was amazing.

While the semi-open ending with such happy tone isn't that terrible, it doesn't really mesh with the excellent, off-the-rail shitshow rollercoaster ride that this manga has been giving true fans through its lifetime. Still 10/10 because this manga is full of nutjobs, the ending doesn't matter much.

September 23th will be published the last tankobon.
Maybe Hiramoto-sensei will inform us about his future work.

Power Uploader
I lost all motivation to read this trash after I found out that he has to dress as a girl to do his job, listen man I love traps, but this definitely ain't it. Fuck this man.

Well, it was fun... Seriously though, I want to learn more about the characters in both factions... The art is amazing as always...

Can't wait for the next work from Hiramoto-sensei...

Users who are viewing this thread