Re:Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Hey, guys, doubt I'm the first one that's noticed, but people are adding pages to the ends of this manga. That's perfectly fine, but whoever's adding it is adding some pretty racist crap in there. I kind of figured that the human race might be past that kind of garbage.

Dex-chan lover
page 14 : the dumb bull kichi has 100 attack stat points , but only 2 speed points ? it doesnt matter how strong your attacks are if they are too slow and cant hit the faster enemies . the author is so stupid .

page 22 : a male calls another male "onii-chan" = so creepy , so h0m0$exual , not straight , lol .

Double-page supporter
I mean why be fast if you can wipe out a house with a single wing, in war/battle he can more than one person at once and leave the fast ones to another person

The chapters are jumbled please fix it please. It's still day 42 how come it's already dy 48 on the next chapter?
🤐🤐

heh, well before our MC all the goblins would just try to survive as they could and only ate fruits and grass. There was not a balanced nutrient in their diet. Thanks to him, everybody was learning how to hunt and with a lower amount of kids to take care of in the community, the current kids got time to practice on their own and learned more about the new routine and hierarchy system.

Plus the MC kept bringing better food and the other two leaders and got people who could cook and help them make better tools and more things. It is obvious things would do better. AND they were in a very isolated location and no many came to invade or eat them. They got a safe place and time to evolve.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there chapters missing?
How did those elves get there? I presume something elf-related happened in the missing chapters?

@The5thSeraph, The elves attacked, he killed the prince guy and turned all the other elves into sex slaves in waiting by using aphrodisiacs.

Also he slept with all the human girls and Gobumi.

Dex-chan lover
@Subordinate1
These sorts of things really ought to be shown.

Not that I care any more. I gave up not long after the second gap. This series is kinda stupid and boring.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I know I'm very late, but it hurts to learn I'm not the only one having issues with the gap in translation here on Mangadex

Aggregator gang
This is pretty shallow at times. Not exactly self-insert vibes, but a vicarious power fantasy. I generally dislike the ability stacking trope because it serves as a way for the writer to essentially prep the mc with ways to solve problems using their arsenal of vague abilities. It poses as a creative way for the mc to solve problems, but really it's just a crutch for the writer. In some ways it's even worse than just having an mc that is just your regular brand of op. Even that doesn't bother me so much. What bothers me more is the culture of these goblins. It doesn't make any damn sense. They just act like you would expect humans to act 95% of the time and they look like humans. They were introduced as these disgusting, instinctive creatures but now they're basically regular people. If you are going to make goblins, at least try to make them unique. Isn't that the entire point? Stop making everyone humans.

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I'll say it again, being against rape but then using aphrodesiacs to make the elves forced into sex is no different. He may aswell just rape them at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread