Re:Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Smart Elves : Look at those fukking stupid b!tches/livestocks , they willingly spread their pu$$ies for the cockroach bakayaROU . Disgusting be@sti@lity . And the b!tch bakayaROU is visiting our noble King , so why doesnt it at least put on a fukking shirt ? Did its mom not teach it some fukking manner ?

bakayaROU : Livestocks ? How dare you call my $ex slaves like that , you eff-ing elves ? I dont eat my $ex slaves ( well , when Im not hungry , at least ) , and I dont fukk my livestocks ( well , unless the livestocks have nice pu$$ies ) . Now $uck my c0ck or I will kill you , you effeminate elves .

Anyone notices that the stupid knight b!tch is "riding" on a dog with 2 heads ? I bet it has 2 d!cks too , so it can rap* 2 girls at the same time , lol .

Double-page supporter
Yeah i Don't get why daywithoutgames is even " reading " this manga if he hates it so much, although seems he barely reading this manga, instead he's making weird fanfic, that's normally completely off course of what's happening in the story

It's the first time i read this manga, it's interesting and fun to read.
For some reason it's funny to read daywithoutgames' comment because he is trying so hard to hate this manga lol

lmao, this was supposed to be a tough battle but literally no one on mc's side died
what even

Users who are viewing this thread