Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
uhm nothing changed much though, also isee granpa goblin still kickin bet he been fuckin like crazy

Dex-chan lover
@Ramon2000 Oh, she did. Her charm, look at her. Don't you think that more bangable material? Previous version had it, but now she's the kind that you want her to suck your blood.

Double-page supporter
Kinda surprised that since she started with the 'I can be your wife' she didn't start with the 'now knock me up like you did the others' kind of comments.

can someone please tell me the names of the manga where all those characters are from in the last page?

Aggregator gang
so either this is referencing flashback and side story details I haven't read or it's splitting some from the WN...considering how little of the WN I've actually read and the side stories I skipped it's probably just me missing stuff

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping she'd change much at all (particularly that hairstyle) buuut not at all.

Why am I still reading this crap? I can't really understand, as it's utter trash, but some part of me wants to see the hero humiliated at least once before dropping this manga.

Guys, you really don't understand girl, don't you. When your dhampir-waifu asks you "Notice anyhting different?", you answer "Oh, you look... shinier!!" regardless of the absence of any discernible difference.

Dex-chan lover
bakayaROU the b!tch captures 20 eagles as pets . then where are the foods that will keep the eagles alive ? where will it put the eagles ? cramming all of them inside the small carriage ? after a few minutes , the carriage will stink of eagle sh!ts .

card-board cut-out , no-personality , human b!tch is yelling over the cell-phone : CONGRATULATE ON YOUR EVOLUTION , GOBLIN E-B!TCH . I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS , EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN WITH EACH OTHER BEFORE .

- what if i cant become any stronger ?
- what is your level right now ?
- 89 .
- YOU DUMB B!TCH . YOU WERE WORRY ABOUT NOTHING . IF YOUR LEVEL CAN RAISE FROM 1 TO 89 , THEN IT MEANS YOU CAN STILL BECOME STRONGER .

and then they kill some big scare-crows , and the brainless scare-crows dont even fight back , so boring .

page 18 : "this way of talking is so cringy ."
eh , everything about this crappy manga is cringy as sh!ts .

Group Leader
@minazukierika I don't understand why people don't simply answer you instead of going "just find it yourself"...
Here you go, from left to right:
c24.jpg
x22.jpg
Angel girl ► Lufasu Mafaalu ► Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!
Multi-tailed fox & Squeleton in armor ► Ponta & Arc ►Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
Girl sleeping on top of the throne ► Argen (Argento Vampir) ► Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
On the throne..... ► Rou ►Re:Monster
Cat girl & Giant Sword ► Fran & Master ► Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Guy in green with Shield ► Iwatani Naofumi ► Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
White-haired dude sitting cross-legged ► Jo ► Jaryuu Tensei

I would really love the colored one as a wallpaper. Even with the watermarks, just higher resolution 😁

Users who are viewing this thread