Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
I guess all the human girls are his mistresses? or would all the ones with kids and or pregnant would be considred wives as well?

Dex-chan lover
"I almost didn't recognize her"... Really? She looks 99% the same, lol.

she change so much from goblin to vampire , is that what he mean ?

Dex-chan lover
I guess all the human girls are his mistresses? or would all the ones with kids and or pregnant would be considred wives as well?
If he has a particular "legal wife" I suppose it'd be the same as some sort of monarch having a consort as his official wife, and the others are concubines.

Double-page supporter
She looks exactly the same, what is he talking about, I thought I was crazy but the comments here seem to agree

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
There were some changes, just subtle ones due to being in black and white. Her hair is parted on her left side rather than middle. Face has matured a little and seems more human and less fae. As for the tattoo it got bigger, and yes she had it when became a Half Lord as MC commented on how they all got tattoos similar to his after they evolved up from hobgoblins. Skin might have become paler although would have to compare color pics of her as a half lord and noble vampire to be sure. If anyone knows a site where her before/after pics in color are shown please post it.

Dex-chan lover
How did she look so much better as a goblin and hobgoblin than a damphir and vampire...

Why did they have to ruin her design?

Double-page supporter
Yeah sure she changed so much you couldn't even recognize her

Dex-chan lover
Once again proving how busted it is to have an ability that spawns loot-able monsters that give EXP.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm why was Dham afraid she hadn't evolved yet? as far as we have known and seen you only evolve at max level......

did her drawing really change? i cant really tell
Ditto, I can barely tell, there's only a few things I've noticed so far, but it definitely isn't "she changed so much that I almost couldn't recognize her"... As that's how the MC described it...

Users who are viewing this thread