Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
@WhimsiCat
I always just call it 'Michibiku' in my head. Mostly because when I used to search novelupdates for new chapters during the huge content drought, that was the unique part of the title that pulled up no other series in the search bar.
Though going back and using it in the search now pulls up another series with it.

Fed-Kun's army
oh boy, this arc will probably last half a year :/

Dex-chan lover
so nothing is at stake in this pointless battle , bakayaROU the b!tch only loses a few hair after the battle , but it can just grow its hair back instantly .

page 11 : 2 males are sleeping next to each other , this is so not-straight . and none of their loyal minions even bother to wake the 2 of them up or carry them to comfort beds .

page 16 : these 2 b!tchy ogres ( or are they half lords or something else ? ) also kill/butcher innocent creatures to steal/rob their money , so the ogres are no better , or are even worse , than the bandits that they slaughter happily . nice moral standards of the author .

page 18 : the 2 twin ugly brats are wearing western clothes and shoes , while the ugly oni-baka is wearing japanese clothes and japanese shoes ? the artist is so stupid .

also , about the twin ugly brats , the author plagiarizes these 2 characters from journey to the west : The Golden Horned King , and Silver Horned King : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Journey_to_the_West_characters .

Double-page supporter
@daywithoutgames could you please take the dick out of your mouth, move the fuck on already, and @Ifrittuccia yeah when a homie doesn't want to get laid and acting like that, I'm pretty sure gramps gonna die soon, ( also sorry I tagged you in a comment with the annoying guy, it just seems wasteful/ tedious to make two separate comments for this lloll )

Double-page supporter
@NoMemory Don't worry, at first I thought you had it with me in the first part of the comment.
But then I read better and understood that you were referring to another person. ahahaha XD
Going back to the gramp goblin talk, I'm sorry for him, he was the best secondary character for me.
One of the few I've ever liked in all the manga I've read so far. :(

Double-page supporter
@Ifrittuccia I know right, the gramps been solid character this whole story, it'll be heartbreaking if he dies, he's also the most knowledgeable one in the series ( even thou he's 20yr's ) and yeah sorry for the confusion I caused last time lloll

Page 11 ...... "battles in outer space"..... what, is there a before manga to read ,space battles with magic skill,and shit ...is it negi or tenchi

Aggregator gang
What the actual fuck was going on Rou's Earth? First it was superpowers, and as broken as Rou's ability, and now they had battles in fucking space? Bruh

Double-page supporter
You know what's cool?
Using axes and melee weapons as arrows.
Said someone in their mind.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author forgot how distance vs speed works, MC takes ages to get around even at high speeds but somehow these groups can keep getting back within a few days even though they took ages getting anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread