Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
As he lives longer as a "monster," he becomes more of a Monster.

Interesting take.

I still dont understand why wants eats the foreigners. Why not just make a fake alliance then stab them in the back when the opportunity strikes? Also can this man makes friends with them atleast?

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus To be fair, it was already explained early on that he was basically also a monster in his previous life, with his ability to get skill through eating he went on killing sprees and ate humans too.

@Someanon Exactly. I don't get why people are feeling as if this is anything new. This has been one of his main character traits since the very beginning.
Heck, had the human girls early on been people with stronger jobs and skills, Rou would've probably eaten them before getting to know them and like them.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy.

It's certainly in character, MC's always been like that, just doesn't get opportunities as often, doesn't mean it's fun watching sapient characters getting ate.

Dex-chan lover
I felt like I could find some funny images with royal jerry but not so much. Couple of Tom and Jerry results, because an episode was named Royal Cat Nap I guess. Mostly it was just "didn't you mean royal jelly," but making sure it went specifically for "royal jerry" got even less interesting results, like some jerry curl hair extensions. I suppose someone could edit some jerry curls onto Aporou or something. But that's a bit above my editing pay grade, so it won't look good enough if I do it myself.

lol he doesn't realize how sadistic his smile gets when he sees prey he wants. No wonder the Foreigner lackey of his is uneasy.

Dex-chan lover
the story structure or pacing is like someone's diary written in bullet points, and wall of text for each bullet point 🤔

@Seraphus not quite, he was already an insane cannibal assassin due in his previous life, his ability to get skills through eating was even something he already had before reincarnating

Users who are viewing this thread