Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I forgot I stop reading the WN at what part but does the MC ever
make a child with Kanami or any other monster girls? I as far as I remember, all his children are from the human wives...

Dex-chan lover
This manga always makes me feel uncomfortable with MC casually murdering for abilities.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like the adaption. It really shows the inhumanity of Rou.

hm for some reason i want to see him lose one of his wife's or children , its boring if he always wins and since he doenst care about murdering everything in sight it should be a problem to kill someone close to him too

This is just like the time with the tomb invasion in Overlord, this man hasn’t been a “good guy” since chapter 1 don’t know why people have a problem with it now. He’s still a top tier MC to me cause his actions have been consistent since the beginning no point feeling sad for random characters no one cares about well atleast I don’t care about.

Aggregator gang
Heh, a true villain protagonist! Also wasn't the creepy shadow stalker described as a woman until now? Their figure looks quite feminine...

Maybe I'm forgetting, but this feels like the first time Rou really crossed the moral event horizon, at least for me.

Before he had the excuse that they attacked him, or they were acting against him in some way, but now he's just hunting people for sport.

While I won't stop reading, I do prefer my villain protagonists having a lot more gray than killing people unprovoked in cold blood.

Users who are viewing this thread