Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Double-page supporter
just to make sure, the progression of the novel is to show how depraved and evil he winds up becoming and why he needs to be destroyed, right? the author isn't also a psychopath who unironically thinks that this is a great main character, right?

Dex-chan lover
Aporou is neutral evil and always has been. Anyone who doesn’t realize this either missed some chapters or lacks reading comprehension. His actions here are nothing noteworthy or new.

Dex-chan lover
>Noble Faction is trying to acquire power to kill him and Tomboy Princess
>5 people he hunts this chapter have a connection to said Noble Faction
>He kills them preemptively to quash a potential future problem in a way that will NEVER be attributed to him
The people questioning why he did this are joking right? He gets new skills, removes future enemies for him & Tomboy Princess, cripples the Noble Faction(again), and will never have suspicion cast his way. It was a brilliant plan executed to perfection. How you can read 63 chapters of this manga and think this is out of character or "too evil" of him should probably reread it from the start.

Double-page supporter
Nothing about this is new, my presumption is that the point of this story is to show the viewer that they were dumb for thinking this guy was anything other than a psycho. I'm assuming his people will finally begin to turn on him once he gets caught eating his kids

@PyroclasticFlow
Lmao imagine if the reason he got killed in his previous life is because he ate someone dear to his killer, but this just goes over his head because he is a literal psychopath and sees nothing wrong with his actions

@PyroclasticFlow " the progression of the novel is to show how depraved and evil he winds up becoming and why he needs to be destroyed, right?".

Haven't read the novel, but I'm pretty sure that's not the idea. The idea is to have fun watching an overpowered entity wreck the world.
It is like watching a modern jet decimate genghis khan horde.

He is a Monster. And acts like a monster would.

Fed-Kun's army
>Tries to ask out girl
>Suddenly gets stabbed through the chest from behind

Dex-chan lover
Well as expected of Rou, he always does stuff to his benefit. Poor swordswoman though, I hope he reassures her that he eats girls differently. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how he eats people for his own benefits... but I guess at least the characters that get eaten do not have backstories. The backstories in Overlord makes quite a lot of difference, in a bad sense. Not much bad aftertaste in this story at least. lol

Okay, but when is he going to bang the Queen? She's reaching dangerous levels of perversion.

Bullshit, dragonewt should of been subjugated into the harem.

None shall be spared into becoming part of the harem.

@Nyaaa She's got it hard for people blessed by the gods, so he's.... Yeah, he's totally in her strike zone and she's ready to jump on him whenever

Users who are viewing this thread