Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

Fed-Kun's army
That was a confirmed headshot....

Anyway, thanks for the update and ohh boy the princess is not playing around.

Looks like he just added her to his eat-list along with strong grandson. I'm also hoping that she actually can read his mind and is pretending not to be able to so that she can develop a plan to kill him (but if so I'm pretty sure it'll fail and he'll go ahead and eat her then).

I will be severely disappointed if he doesn’t eat the tomboy princess, it would honestly be so stupid and go against his character.

Dex-chan lover
@Hermetic_Saint I don't think so, he started becoming a parent and started to grow fond of his children. To some extent I think he won't eat her because his growing sympathy for children close to him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see it. Her ability doubles as a curse and he's getting rather paternal. Plus through her he can have the backing of an entire kingdom. He's already put thought into what will happen after he dies too, an alliance like this could last generations.

Strong Grandson on the other hand...

Yeah if we want to be really pragmatic. It would be better to have her give birth to children who would have a chance to be better than her at mind reading then proceed to eat them all.

Users who are viewing this thread