"read latest ch." :rejected:

I believe it would be very convenient that after you read the latest ch. that there was a mark that there is no more ch. to read (like a star or a box at the side of the "completed, to read..." checker, it would be filled when read, and empty when not), I looked the things that are coming and didnt noticed nothing related to this (or I didnt understand something, that is a possibility as well), so what do you people think?

Fed-Kun's army
It already shows whether you have read a chapter or not if you are following the series.

@blackyawgdom yes, but when I'm looking through them in the "follows" I have to enter the manga to then see, it would be a lot more convenient to just see that I have read it there. Also, if you dont put it as "reading", it doesnt mark that you read a ch. for some reason, and it is a pain sometimes just because a forgot to put it as "reading" before starting to read it...

Fed-Kun's army
So basically you want the site to store EVERY single chapter that you read? Yeah that would be a rejected.

The front page tab just shows the latest chapter of something youre following. The actual page called Follows (which is at the top of the page, start using it) shows every chapter.

And it defaults to Reading if you click the Follow button...

indeed, because there is no way I can remenber or tell the diference of a manga just by the name (I'm horrible at it) so what I do is: Follows -> Manga (all), and there I can't see if I have read the latest ch. nor in the front page

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Fafuncho Latest chapter does not mean most recent chapter or new chapter. There are groups that skip chapters, there are groups that go back and redo chapters, there are multiple groups that work on the same series and release the same chapters. Only being able to see one chapter as the "latest" is annoying no matter what kind of behavior you give it
If your issue is that you can't remember the manga, we'll have the cover displayed on the follows page in v5.

@Plykiya I think you got what I said wrong, that isnt what I mean, what I'm saying is that
c17c1ecf-60a8-434e-86e8-746aa8e46b7a.png
in that page I can not see if I read the latest chap, however I can in
ac5c96b6-b9d0-42ff-8cc6-50ace83e7ecf.png
, the problem is, that in there I can not see the image of the manga so I do not know what manga I'm seeing.
what I asked is that were is the first image, I could see like a eye there so that I know if I have read the latest ch. the reason to this is so that in older mangas I dont have to click in every single one of them so that I know if I have read or not the latest ch.
in other words, to enhence the user experience.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Fafuncho I also went into explanation as to why a function like that wouldn't be feasible regardless of where you put it.

Are you checking for the farthest released chapter? Any recent upload regardless of if it's a chapter that's already been released or read? And then we would need to make db checks to figure out if it applies to your exact language settings, which is enough to kill the site. Already had at some point when we experimented with something else in the same realm

I suggest you set up your chapter language filter judging by your screenshot: Tutorial

@Plykiya I'm no programer, so I can not say with confidence this, however wold it not be the same thing to what appear in the second image but without the part with the language/publisher?
also, no, dont worry, is just that Portuguese is my main, English and Spanish are my secundaries and Franch/Italian (because of latim origin) I can make my way in case there is a missing ch. and no other option.

Users who are viewing this thread