Read, yet unread:fixed:

Contributor
Noticed that the "read" chapter icon has been acting up again, I will read a chapter, but then it won't show up as having been read. There also seems to be a pause when going from the chapter back to the homepage whenever this occurs.

Contributor
Definitely weird, now it is just not updating the reads at all, plus it is going back an undoing all of the ones that were directly activated by be for the past 1/2 hour or so.

Contributor
Now looks like the forums are being effected as well.

I will take a guess and say you are under dos attack, or a server is unsyncing again.

Hi just wanted to let someone know this is still an issue I am having and I’ve had an account on here for about a week or two.

It's happening again, if you hadn't been informed.
First time it's happened for me though.

Group Leader
This is also affecting published chapters (which chapters are available changes randomly) and forum posts/replies (also randomly appear/disappear with refreshes). Seems like the database cluster has desynced.

Contributor
I sent a message to Teasday and Holo , just a matter if they get them or not. Can't tell if they have since it is also messing with the notifications.

Dex-chan lover
want to let you guys know that i started having this issue today too. refreshing didn't help. i'm positive i've read that new Marinko Yumi chapter...

Contributor
@Wolvenworks If I am thinking right, you have because another group started scanlating it after all this time and redid that chapter.

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 reasons that I know of for the unread thing.

1. Not following/bookmarking the manga
2. Double release

Other than that... There's also the manually way of click on the eye ball.

Users who are viewing this thread