Reading/Dropped Colors :planned:

Dex-chan lover
My colorblindness has been severely kicking me in the rear lately, and I keep clicking on things I have listed as dropped that I think I have at reading at a glance because of it. Probably a pointless suggestion, but would it be possible to change the color of one or the other?

Dex-chan lover
Oh I just realize that red/green colourblind people have to look at the shapes of the drop and reading button... Well that sucks. A colourblind mode feature would be cool if the devs have time.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@JumboWheat01 I've been kind of worried about color blindness affecting some functions of the site, but I think you're the first one to actually report something.

We'll be changing the whole list thing anyway, so this issue specifically might not be relevant in the future, depending on how we implement things. It does remind me that I should consider some kind of options for the theme colors in general, whether it's separate color blind friendly themes (easy enough) or some kind of a switch (much less so).

Marking as Planned for better color blindness considerations in general, not just the actual suggestion per se.

Users who are viewing this thread