Real Account - Vol. 12 Ch. 87 - The Royal Road of Karua

Group Leader
@kyuusarii Thank you for translating this. You can actually upload your translations here as well even though chapters 81–86 already have licensed English releases, because your translations are different from the licensed ones.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh, i like kalua better than ayame,

ayame got that boring main heroine personality that prevent interesting scene/plot to happen, that even her supposedly "chara development" doesnt help mukai with anything

meanwhile kalua's personality here are totally the opposite and really fun to watch and actually help mukai alot

Fed-Kun's army
As of my comment, there's a six chapter gap. Can any legends summarise it for me?

THANK you so much kyuusarii!!!

Guys, the whole official english Volume 11 is already ripped on the internet since +- 2 years ago.

Thanks, Kyuusarii!

I suddenly remembered this manga today and remembered I wanted to know how it ended.
I'm glad you picked it up! It would've taken me months, most likely years, to finally be able to read the dropped series I got invested in without translations.

Thank you, Kyuusarii! I stated reading this less than a year ago and bummed out it wasn't translated for months.

By the way everyone check the other sites for ch 81-86. I can understand why its not available here.

Users who are viewing this thread