Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Meh look like another pathetic romcom 2d lover MC but then is the "rescue" a good enough reason to want to date him? I need to read more to see if they explain more and i hope MC grow some balls faster then in other mangas

lmfao stay strong young squire.

if he is only devoted to virgins only he's gonna have a tough time finding one the older he gets. im in my mid 20s i know for a fact i aint finding a virgin GF at my age unless i go after freshman college/uni girls

So he's an incel and she has mega self-esteem issues. Got it. I'll keep reading in hopes that it gets better

@Afuckinowl Incel = involuntarily celibate.

Seems like he is pretty voluntary in his celibacy.

Too bad no one is around to tell her that he didn't save her...he saved himself.

I forgot why I dropped this, the MC is trash, ofc he will change his mind I suppose, and the girl will be a virgin, smh.
btw, I dropped this at chapter 32, crazy hiw I managed to read that much

Dex-chan lover
I would have more respect for MC if he truly would only love in the world of 2D

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that other people are surprised that the MC is a piece of shit. Of course he is, did you come in here expecting a saint?

Seems like a lot of hurt people here in the comments.

Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with MC preferring virgins in his relationship. It may be idealistic, but so far it doesn't manifest with him physically hurting other people.

Some of you guys need to grow up and try to accept that people have preference in who they choose to be their partners, which means some people would be excluded.

You don't care if your would-be partner is a virgin or not? That's ok. It's your preference.

That other person who does care if their would-be partner is a virgin or not? That's also ok, because that's their preference.

Author-san really lives in another reality altogether, noone of this makes any sense.

Bruh didn’t they say she was used goods since a long time ago
What if she got taken advantage of when she was younger?? What a shitty male lead

I really hate this stupid Japanese concept that girls need to be virgins. I'm also going to be PISSED if it turns out she actually is a Virgin. Nothing wrong with being a virgin, but it would feel like he will only consider being with her if she is a virgin, which is lame.

I'd rather him fall for her when he believes she isn't a virgin. Accept her for her, regardless of her past

@Dyingphoenix assuming you grew up and live in the west. Isn't that just a cultural difference between the open "sex is okay" west, than suppose to japans more "sex is a very precious thing" and should be done with the person they love?
Your hatred towards the "stupid" concept of virgins and Japan culture, can be equally reverse from the perspective of a Japanese person (and with people with similar culture and beliefs) hating and finding it stupid that people in the west have casual sex not valuing their virginity.

I personally believe that is fine state you dislike of virginity and Japaneses culture, but with that (what can I say) somewhat aggressive statement, almost as if your trying to enforce your own belief and culture to the author and other people, is rather unwarranted. Remember that you are reading from an authors that grew in a different culture than yours and should show respect how they create their work influenced by their own culture and belief. I'm not looking for and argument but for you to try and see the other side from their own point of view

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I respect the japanese point of view on this but I dislike the "used goods" trope not because the virginity thing but for talking about humans as goods so to me this is less sexual thing and more moron thing.

He seems to have some kind of traumatic event happen to him with girls, I can relate, so i give him the benefit of the doubt.

Imagine there were two identical twins and they were both marriage prospects. Either of them were willing to spend the rest of their lives with you, and you likewise. They are both equal in every respect except one twin was raped before. Now, moral saints of the comment section, which one would you prefer - the one that was raped before or the one that was never raped?

Let's also talk about "goods" - men are goods. Whenever something life-threatening happens, it is and always will be men who are expected to be the first to confront it. Because men are built for arduous and stressful tasks and because they are simply more expendable in terms of reproduction. But does that mean men, as expendable as they are, are supposed to just sacrifice themselves at the drop of a hat for nothing in return?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine there were two identical twins and they were both marriage prospects. Either of them were willing to spend the rest of their lives with you, and you likewise. They are both equal in every respect except one twin was raped before. Now, moral saints of the comment section, which one would you prefer - the one that was raped before or the one that was never raped?
thats not how people work, there is no equally identical twins as they themselves have differences. Playing along with your example with the case where one was raped in the past i would choose the girl whom i get along with the most. Rape or even having had a past boyfriend is fine. i wont lie and say it doesnt bother me at all but i dont think its a huge deal people make it out to be.
What i would consider "used goods" is a girl who actually does sleep around alot and would be considered a "Slut." I dont think i could ever really trust a girl who has had so many partners (esp at a highschool age in the case setting of this manga.) Clearly something is going on if she keeps bouncing from partner to partner, or if she is just doing that cuz she likes sleeping around then i have the right to want no part of it. I wouldnt want to try and build a lifelong relationship on a foundation of sand.

thats just my take on it though

Dex-chan lover
This mc is really annoying and frustrating, I really hope he develops, there is so much wrong with this manga, I hope it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread