Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Well, I made the wrong assumption, but this is cuter. MC needs some class though.

It's obvious she is not used goods, what's remaining is whether she has sth do with what happened in elementary school or does not. :)

Dex-chan lover
i can be tempted when the girl "trying" to match the preference.

but if u have trauma / low self-esteem..

u just cant bring urself to believe this kind of thing.

cant the author make better premise? isn't it too cheap just because someone help her, she suddenly want him to be his boyfriend? i mean make proper know each other event first and stretch the story from there and after that you can make this work.

Yes I will only date a virgin because women are objects and the ones that have been "used" before go down in value

Aka I'm a super shitty person that has no self esteem and can't stand to be compared anyone else in any way due to the fear that I am inferior (which I am in every way)

Our protag everybody

Dex-chan lover
@vinnys-garden jeez dude...who hurt you?
I have a cousin who lived with her mother 6 years after high school because of thoughts like
"no self esteem and can't stand to be compared anyone else in any way due to the fear that I am inferior (which I am in every way)"
It was do to her grandmother's words.....

C'mon now.....

Dex-chan lover
lul this guy. ? I hope the mc grows on me cuz he kinda sucks
I don't want an MC that needs to grow on me. You know what grows on people? Fungus. I'd prefer someone that isn't comparable to athlete's foot or jock itch. Boy better step up his game real fast if he wants to be considered a human being rather than an ailment we should try to avoid.

Contributor
This MC is pathetic.
And the girl is great.

Same as many other rom-com.

@PsychoJing its less about the fact he has low self esteem and more about how his low self esteem affects his actions and how he views other people, primarily women. None of this would be a problem if he didn't see women as primarily potential romantic partners and fully write them off as people if they don't fit his standards aka "its fine if she gets r*ped cause she wasn't a virgin anyway no harm done" . there's nothing wrong with low self esteem , *I* have low self esteem but I don't let it affect how I view other people and see them as lesser because of it. I wasn't making fun of people with low self esteem I was making fun of the reasons he is only interested in virgins, its childish and shitty to judge someones whole personality and worth based on whether they have had sex or not. That's why I was mocking him not the low self esteem.

@vinnys-garden
Your kitchen psychology might apply to some minority of people but I personally wouldn't date a non-virgin. Me or you could stay here coping and rationalizing about different aspects of relationships but it still won't change ones feelings - and I personally feel disgusted with used goods. Nothing to do with my self esteem, but personal preferences. You probably also have preferences and standards when choosing a partner and there's nothing wrong with that, nothing you need to explain or rationalize.

@fagit well 1. i wasn't talking to you i was explaining my reasoning for my previous comment
2. women aren't "goods" they are people with their own lives
and 3. if you think of or refer to them as such i do not care about your opinion
ps. if you feel "disgusted" by people who have had sex i would personally recommend some introspection about why that is

@vinnys-garden
You are allowed to have preferences right? I don't mind making friends with everyone, but going for more intimate relationships, everyone has things they like or don't like. Grow up.

Fed-Kun's army
@fagit you're right about preferences; everyone allowed have them and it shouldn't matter to others where are preferences rooted.
MC is douche nm ot for having preferences but for thinking that rape is fine because the person raped is not a virgin.

Double-page supporter
@ciurrb You words are wasted on them... It's obvious from first glance that they're exactly like Vinny described them.
He likes virgins because he would "conquer" them if he has sex with them... It's all an ego trip to boost his self-described low self esteem.

In other words, they're a very insecure person with a fragile ego and an unhealthy opinion of both women in general and female sexuality in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread