Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Looks like I won’t be wasting my time reading anything from LHTranslations ever again. Who knows when they’ll drop something you’re reading 40 chapters in and leave it to someone else to finish the job 🙄.

Thank you for picking it up though even if it it’s just a retranslation. Still better than nothing

Double-page supporter
@Disastranagun

Well at their homepage there is a link towards their schedule and usually they put the scanlation progress. You can see their active and dropped projects at that link.

Dex-chan lover
Most funny thing, that russian translation was made by the dictionary from japan and Korean, bcs russian translator dont know japan as well and translated previous chapters from English 🤣

Well the plot got stuck on the Romours train and I think as everyone else,Ako is the mastermind after those rumours. It all got pretty dull, but I read it till the end so keep the good work an thnx for the chapters :3

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the chapter. A piece of advice, use always capital letters

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.
1.) Translation is actually not that bad. Better than most amateur scanlations. You would do well to recruit a Proofreader. :)
2.) Looks like you could use a Redrawer. You should consider trying to recruit people for that if you ever do continue with this. :)
3.) As you said, Typesetting could use some work but if you ever continue with these scanlations, you'll probably improve your technique over time.

Soo....the rumors are like this now?
cf5d2f841923585a1acb426df925c397958c4a0c_hq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread