Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

i fucking sacrifice 2 damn hours on what i should be studying rn FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MANGA WAHT THE FUCK

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? Why does the author throw rape around so casually in this series. It's a really poor plot device for character development. If there will be any after this arc.

Double-page supporter
This is so fucking stupid. I think a 3-year-old wrote this horrendous plot

Dex-chan lover
A student council president abused her power to expell an underclassmen to rape his girlfriend

I bet she won't be punished whatsoever for attempted rape and she gets away scott free with all the slander and molesting Ayame. What a shit series.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. They flipped her switch. Although it was NOT the switch they were hoping for. Yankee-girl is back and she hasn't tasted blood in a while ... so she's understandably hungry ... pause.

On the other hand, the story itself continues to be cringe-worthy. I'll continue to suspend belief since I think I might see it through to the end. However, I reserve judgment to drop it like it's hot (it wouldn't be hot but more like gross) at a later date. Let's see where this arc goes first.

Supporter
"Why would you stop me from raping this student"

...... what the actual fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Droping this shit. Its actually stupid to keep reading a history so fucking dumb. Not even cheap ntr doujins are as retarded as this series

Rape, murder attempt, choking students all while inside the school and none notices or report something

Jesús, how many times has she almost been raped now, 3 or 4 times now?

Dex-chan lover
This is a terrible school. I hope to god that this is no where near a somewhat accurate facsimile of a japanese high school cause that would be f***ed up

Users who are viewing this thread