Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Fed-Kun's army
I font particularly like how they describe it but if sounds kinda interesting where both the main characters have clearly defined flaws to improve on each. (from the synopsis at least I literally haven't opened the first chapter yet).
Let's hope they can do it well.

Double-page supporter
@sunmoonmoon
+
Women after all are the same dirty pigs, as we, men, are. Yet with prettier outwards.
Japan thinks in ideals though. They fall with a flat, 2d projection of a person, instead of a person themself. Everyone does that, but they are still a bit more touchy, sentimental and retarded on that topic. Maybe climate's fault. Maybe it's hormonal issue.

Weird, that you didn't catch up on that, considering you indulge yourself in Japanese art as well.

Fed-Kun's army
So the typical harem MC is a worthless "beta" loser who inexplicably attracts a bunch of beautiful women... Is there a manga out there were the loser MC gets all of his women taken away by someone who is a legit decent person, instead of some psycho asshole? Maybe with the MC growing in the process? I'm guessing not.

Dex-chan lover
Looking for good growth and progression within said relationship? - This manga is not what you're looking for. ❌

Looking for Beta male (most of time) who attracts all the females yet continuously does nothing about getting that pussy? - This manga is what you're looking for. ✔️

Dex-chan lover
From the rating and description, I feel like this got rating-bombed by people who thought this was making fun of them.

Let's see how it is.

Yeah, I saw this coming the second they mentioned they're missing members. Why is it so hard for a girl to be actualy irredeemably evil in a romcom? Why even bother? She's going to lose anyways.

Now the guy's trauma is just a laughable misunderatanding ant the gal that ruined his life (lol) turned out to be in love with him, but apparently too dumb to function.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me that the other girl that advised her to screw him over were also in love with him and did that to cull the competition.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
The only reason to read this story is Ayame.

All the others characters (Mc too) are just extremely bad, it's awful to see.

Dex-chan lover
that's one of the most retarded backstories alright. still thanks for translating this lol

Dex-chan lover
@Aelth
So the typical harem MC is a worthless "beta" loser who inexplicably attracts a bunch of beautiful women... Is there a manga out there were the loser MC gets all of his women taken away by someone who is a legit decent person, instead of some psycho asshole? Maybe with the MC growing in the process? I'm guessing not.
To be quite honest, a legit decent person wouldn't go steal others Significant Others so thats out at the start. Also the only thing that would grow out of such an outcome is depression and resentment, especially for a "loser MC". There could never be personal growth in such an outcome.

@Rheeve
. To be quite honest, a legit decent person wouldn't go steal others Significant Others so thats out at the start. Also the only thing that would grow out of such an outcome is depression and resentment, especially for a "loser MC". There could never be personal growth in such an outcome.

"Taken away" is not necessarily "steal". I think he meant that the girl(s) actually find someone "decent" and leave the MC, which can then question himself "why"... These story too often have for only opposition some psycho so obviously the MC is better, but rarely he has to face a genuinely in love "normal" guy.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBoll
To be fair, if the girl(s) had found someone "decent" they wouldn't hang around the MC to begin with. Also this reasoning implies that the girl(s) have no sense of loyalty whatsoever if they ditch a guy they liked somthing about for a slight upgrade especially when their target remains undecided. Which would frankly assume them to be thots.

Furthermore it is amusing how people keep torturing themselves with media they clearly hate just to shit on it in the comments. Clearly those who are the have-nots cant even have wish-fulfilment in fiction anymore.

I find it a bit odd that the main female character who was about to get sexually assaulted could get into eroge soon after that traumatic event. Kinda weird that she didn't feel off about the whole thing at all. Having something as terrible as THAT happen to her or at least having it come close to happening... that's not something one would brush off easily. It's obviously just an easy plot point to get the main girl in love with the main boy, but it's frustrating that they used such a serious event with no real consequence to either of the characters. It just seems lazy from a story perspective.

@Rheeve

To be honest I haven't read this manga I was just checking the comments to see if it was worth trying and so I only reacted to your comment, and spoke of "generality" about this type of "romance" with a "shitty" MC. (Please note all the " " ). I don't think I can name a manga like this that I read recently, I tend to avoid them now x)

To be fair, if the girl(s) had found someone "decent" they wouldn't hang around the MC to begin with.

Well they can't find someone after meeting the MC, why not ?

Also this reasoning implies that the girl(s) have no sense of loyalty whatsoever if they ditch a guy they liked somthing about for a slight upgrade especially when their target remains undecided. Which would frankly assume them to be thots.

I think that the point implied in a lot of these mangas is that the encounter between the MC and a the girl is not "normal" ( in this one he saved her if I understand well). So if the girl find someone else later and realize that it is not necessarily love that she has for the MC, why not ?

I'm mostly with you on your last paragraph, I don't understand why some people keeps reading "thrash" that they don't seem to enjoy 😅

Attempts to rape protagonist. -> Gets a slap on the wrist with a week suspension
...um excuse me she just tried to RAPE him, shouldn’t the punishment at the minimum be expulsion or at the worst jailtime?!?!
If i recall there was a guy who attempted to rape the female lead with a very similar motive and his life afterwards got fucked so what the hell is this double standard?

Users who are viewing this thread