Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

@Alien Scans!,
Thanks a lot for taking this manga. I really like it.
If possible, in future chapters, I would recommend you to use other fonts. I think there are more appropriate fonts such as Wild words, CC Astro city, etc. You can find many. Additionally, I know it's very tough to redraw the images, so what I've seen other groups have done is simply to typeset the text over the actual location and outline the translation, instead of writing a lot of translator notes. This would ease reading experience, I believe. Finally, it's likely better to use the original raw instead of the Russian scans because they've already been edited and the quality may not be the best. I found some Japanese raws in LHS website, in case you wanna give a try.

Once again, I appreciate your efforts here. I used to work in scanlations groups and I know it's not an easy task to typesetting and translating a manga.

unreadable. almost all the characters are toxic terrible people. MC is garbage person, incredibly selfish and inconsiderate of the others. it's beyong my suspension of disbelief to picture anyone going out of their way to date this MC. voice actress girl is just like a bitchy version of delinquient girl. gaahhh waste of my time.

Fed-Kun's army
@FTU and yet it's not, criticism is largely exaggerated, people leave the story early while the characters slowly but surely develop. Look at this @iloveaquariums123 review, i can clearly see that he clearly didn't really go beyond the first arc of the story, quite a few characters in the story betray expectations, and in this case they are the bad expectations.

@iloveaquariums "MC is garbage person, incredibly selfish and inconsiderate of the others. it's beyong my suspension of disbelief to picture anyone going out of their way to date this MC."

MC is not nearly as bad as you make it seem. Want to know a true garbage MC?
Hajimete no Gal's MC, there's also one gender bender manga in which the MC is not the one who got genderwap, But I can't seem to find it here in MangaDex, the mc there is beyond garbage, a vile and perverted gabage of a human being who deserves nothing but suffering, the bastard even ends with the girl who originally fell in love with the deuteragonist(the guy who got genderbent) after stealing every single memory that belong to the poor guy.

The mc here? Aside from the fact that he is a H-game otaku who got traumatized by a past event and so can't socialize much with girls, he's a normal otaku. He's not even a bad person. Egoistic? for what, not immediately accepting the heroine? Isn't that the point of the whole story, for the heroine to slowly fix this crappy side of him? MC, is working together with many people to fix the Heroine's image, moreover he even managed to mend the heroine's friendship with her former best friend. A true egoist would just leave them to their fate and demand others to fix his own situation instead. Yes he was pretty much coaxed into doing it, but he could also have dropped it in the middle when he learned it would be difficult to overturn her image.

@BloodySorcerer Yea as i said i found it Unreadable so i havent read past the 1st arc. that being said, while maybe my language was a little extreme, I stand by the MC being a trash person that no one in their right mind would put extended effort into dating like these girls are. Beyond just giving no attention to possible partners (which is not a huge deal), his fixation on viriginity is really toxic and i dont get it. maybe its a cultural thing but the chapter where Asuuka(?) tells MC her story about her fishy ex-bf and MC just looks away in discomfort and disgust is just awful. and then she goes right back to chasing him? No. Suspension of disbelief over, that would feel terrible, and on top of the general lack of respect for the girls thoughts and feelings its too much.

egoistic part being that he in general showed like no interest in listening to ppl, and instead was too focused on a minor incident in GRade school and feel traumatized it. its just silly to me that anyone would have like a ptsd reaction to girls from some 6 grader being kinda bitchy, which was in turn hurting these today girls feelings(leading them on) . at that point i was just thinking, Get over yourself.
MC.

Hello! Alacritous here!
I'm so happy for the positive reception so far!
AB2000 wasn't on to see the MangaDex maintenance come.
So, at Alien Scans! we decided to release it even though he isn't here :/
Here is a New Years release of Real no Heroine! Chapter 41 V4!
Be sure to check out our Discord (https://discord.gg/CrwhaGf)!
Thank you for reading!

-A

Aggregator gang
No manga is complete without the Loony Lesbian. Been a while since I seen one in a position of power.

Contributor
I just looked at the latest RAWs (ch.59).
And good lord, the censorship is bonkers.

blackbars.png

@Graywing yes it is. We are just having some issues due to the current situation we are in right now. I do hope it doesn't take too long before we get out a chapter though

-Alan

This one is one of the best school drama mangas out there dont even pay the ratings mind. This is a 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread