Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Double-page supporter
Art is good. Premise of this story is also good (gaining lost trust in others) but everything past chapter 20 or so is shit.
Characters are stupid (
We have one who believed that wearing revealing clothing and betraying others is show of love because someone said so. We have other who believed that letting your abusive friend rape another friend of yours is great cause friendship. Every character is like that.
) That doesn't apply to MC cause MC is quite average.
Every action is clearly forced (
49 chapter. For few chapters MC said to FMC that president is evil, she is trying to ruin MC's life and use FMC. At 49 chapter, FMC decides to go to president and basically become her plaything because of MISUNDERSTANDING
)

Also, author seems to like "attempted rape" genre. So read at your own risk (
FMC was almost raped few times and it seems that after 49th chapter she will be almost raped again because she doesn't know how to say no
)

So yeah, forced plot, stupid characters and their decisions. It is frustrating to read (already invested some time so 1 chapter a month is nothing).

I don't recommend it. It is bad manga. There are better alternatives on this site.

@KamiKira00 It shows quite a lot of realism but it's very far from what you just wrote down lol.
This is a better and more readable version of Oresuki and Gamers, and more mature. Well it's seinen after all.
This one has good plot with relatable and lovable characters, sticks down to earth and explores the issues of daily social school life.
It's an easy read to be honest once the mess clears up around the main girl.
I've been reading this kind of manga for 10+ years now from my total of 15 years of reading mangas, and I find this ones drama quite good. Has just the right amount of everything.

This site has a high tendency of overrating and downrating too much. And the community is negative AF. So anyone reading this:
Stay true to yourself and don't bother too much with others.

Double-page supporter
50th chapter is even more horrible than all earlier chapters combined. All characters went full r*tard. Like one person stated in comments, people committed assault, battery, attempted rape, blackmail, attempted murder and few more. FMC goes along with everything others say just for the sake of drama. All characters exist just for drama and nothing more.
You have to be extremely talented to ruin story the way author ruined this one.

okay what the fuck is going on with this story, this is beyond horrible.
How can a freaking student council pres have that much authority? to the point she can even threatened a student? and how much of an idiot are those teachers? explosives in a clubroom? come on, where on earth is your common sense people? i doubt theres any human being let alone a few teachers that cant differentiate a sound from a game and an actual explosive.

the first few chapters were great, traumatic MC getting over his trauma with the help of his friends (even though he doesnt realize his own feelings, but oh well, that shits normal). helping one another overcoming their ordeals, but as it goes on, what the fuck is even happening.....

Aggregator gang
@tenkyu7: I'm not saying you're wrong (because you're not)
but teachers these days tend to overreact when they hear the word "bomb" and act fast, think last. At least that's how most of the schools around here are. Doesn't surprise me that overseas schools, which are more rigid, would be the same. Plus it's clear the StuCo Pres has some charisma on her to be able to take her on her word. Also as someone who's been to a warzone and play war-type games (realistic and sci fi), modern game SFX CAN make bombs sound realistic when used inappropriately. Following that mindset, the faculty will no doubt realize that after about a week or two, which is what I bet the Pres was counting on: so she can enact her plan and rape FMC and try to "turn" her. Now that it's been interfered, karma is gonna bite back.

Contributor
As a wise guy in a trash story said "You read this for the Fmc x Mc.
Adding girls after girls only make some fillers and less progress with the main couple, making ppl dropping the story and hating it, so don't do that."

This is beyond stupid. Where the hell is the japanese police, they even put a fucking bomb!!

Users who are viewing this thread