Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

I read the raws in russian and I'm burning in rage. What the fucking hell.
The prez got basically forgiven for nothing and she still says that sHe wOnT gIvE uP oN aYaMe-SaN, holy shit this truly is beyond stupid

Yeah, its a guilty pleasure

The mc kinda powerless and meh, and the fmc is "strong" but kinda nids mc's "love" to fight a conflict. I kinda like the yuri slayer trope on the latest chapter, but the struggle is not enough. I kinda dislike the mc, for some reason he is really weak and powerless. he may has traumas, but it shouldnt be make him that powerless against the antagonist gals.

Its not a bad manga, but also not a best one. Its a guilty pleasure. The illustration are nice 8/10, just nid to gib more strength to the mc.

Ah again, sorry for my bad grammar

We are looking for a Japanese-English Translator for Chuuko (Real no Heroine) extreme needed, we can't continue on without one, since our main translator can't continue on anymore and the new TL is pretty busy with IRL staff related, please consider joining our group and help us

Wow, this is suprisingly good and pretty vanilla. Like not too much fanservice its actually very story driven. Plus with a hint of final boss too. I did not expect this story in a romcom

I hope this continues soon because the next chapters seems to have plot contents. Hoping that the team hires new TLs.

This series would benefit better if the plot wasn't so dragged out. Making a third run-through of this, I ran into Arc Fatigue with the Songou issue and this whole thing with the president and the rumours is way longer than it ever needed to be. It's not bad, just too over-explained.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the author has a Twitter account so I can follow?

Dex-chan lover
i wanna see the chart that just shows the rating for this slowly dropping lol

i would love to get into this manga, but MC calling people 'used goods' is kind of disconcerting

not to mention fucking gross

someone can explain, why the rating on this manga dropped so fast?
@Hyoizaburo There are a lot of notorious fragile snowflakes on MangaDex who don't even bother reading mangas properly. There are hundreds of mangas that are downvoted cause of the negative bad community. Just don't pay attention to the ratings. They are mostly all false cause kids vote 1 star on anything the does not appease even the slightest. People like them should pay triple the normal price to read any manga seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread