Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Fed-Kun's army
I think I know the direction this is headed, but I will wait.
If my gut feeling proofs to be right, well lets say, this will be frustrating and f**king drag.

Double-page supporter
At the start if was kind of good but after 20 or so chapters you can see how artificial plot feels. We have conspiracies among students, obsessive students, rapist thugs, swat team for one lost child.
This manga lacks realism everything became one dimensional. Author wrote this manga looking at other manga instead of real life. That is how you get something as unreal as this (not in a good sense).

Dex-chan lover
I would like this even more if the title wasn't so on the nose

@FRASH_18 Rental ain't bad but it can get repetetive of course. Still very good art.
Lot of people on this site seem to have some serious issues downvoting an amazing manga like this one and many others!
Hope everyone is now convinced that ratings here are unnecessary and is just a make believe toy of self validation for kids.

Start was good, then it became boring snd lost halfway through. I dont even know the plot anymore. I keep expecting some love progress from the main protags, but nothing barely happens.

This manga isn't bad. But it's eating away at me for how indirect people are. No joke frustrating. I understand people have past traumas in the series. If the MC opened his feelings towards the woman who started his trauma, they could have solved everything in a better way than running around causing confusion. The manga's fine just frustrating at times.

She is a
virgin it was foreshadowed in chapter 7 where she asked (referring to herself)if virgins are okay for him,she should have asked if non-virgins are okay if she is not a virgin,then it was further revealed in chapter 19.

Honestly how the trauma was concluded and the reasoning from both parties leaves alot to be desired.
It was traumatic enough to effect his life all the way to highschool, and for the reasoning behind it to because the girl was simply to dumb to rationalize her friends input really beats down on the severity of the event. There has to be more weight to it. For example have the act of leaving him alone be genuine but have her throughout the years grow up and come to terms with what she did. Than when she meets the mc she can genuinely apologize. But keep in the fact that she was being bullied from her friend and use that as motivation for her change, and it will hold more weight when the story shows that yes shes being bullied and she realizes that but she doesn't want to be alone. Than that emotional vulnerability of being alone and misplaced despite having "friends" will push her to thinking about being loved and wanted. This would lead her to thinking of mc and how in the past he genuinely cared for her, and that realization is whats gonna spark her change. This holds more weight because not only does it more so validates mc trauma instead of having it play out as "stupid cliche future gyaru", but it adds in depth character development for the girl. Instead we get this explanation that completely takes away all emotional meaning and replaces it with a simple cliche misunderstanding.

No, We didn't Dropped, Yes we are slow We had a long ass run to get some credit pages and we still didn't got em finished, There is a big surprise too when it's gonna release, And please don't hate on this anymore, I've recently got into it and looks pretty interesting if you hate you don't need to read it

Aggregator gang
Never fails. No manga is complete without the loony lesbian. But this one is next level coo-coo-cachew!

Fed-Kun's army
i mean
shes not lesbian
kaichou can hit on her 24/7 and it really wont have any effect
plus not only is she not lesbian, she's in love with mc
plus shes not lesbian
plus shes hella strong too so its not like she'll get raped
if girls can even rape girls

Users who are viewing this thread