Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Wow, those people really went "fuck, she's a nigg" instead of seeing that she's actually beautiful.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I always thought the answer was "human", but turns out it is "salt" huh. TIL

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing they have different beauty standards if she counts as "not pretty"

Double-page supporter
wait wtf do you mean she's not pretty tf lmao if thats her then the beauty standard of that world is way off with ours lol

Dex-chan lover
I assume shes called "not pretty" because some weird racist crap

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't the answer to that test is a person? Unless that doubled up page was supposed to be something else...
Walks on 4 legs in the morning = baby crawling
2 legs in the afternoon = adult
3 legs in the evening = old person with a cane

Group Leader
Me when I saw the riddle: it's human
Me when I saw the answer: salt?????

Also, most likely she isn't pretty by that world standard. I think the world prefer plum woman and she is to thin for them

Dex-chan lover
Long ear.... Is she an elf? Is that the reason why people don't like her appearance?

Dex-chan lover
if she's not pretty, then all the girls in this series are ugly as fck.

Double-page supporter
The duplicate page seems to be taking the place of a page that has him answer the first riddle and then receive a second riddle, to which the answer is salt.

So the "she's not pretty" bit was obviously a lie to throw off shallow fuckboys. After all, if she was genuinely ugly, why would she have some super hard test a prospective partner must pass before they're even allowed to see her? She'd never get married.

Some people in this thread really think it was about her skin color, smh

Dex-chan lover
This is very similar with story about how Zhuge Liang meets Huang Yueying, I won't be surprised if she is actually her reincarnation/someone based on Huang Yueying too, even in appearance because she seems dark skinned

The account stated that Huang Chengyan once told Zhuge Liang: "I heard you are looking for a wife. I have an ugly daughter with yellow hair and dark skin, but her talent matches yours." Zhuge Liang then married Huang Chengyan's daughter. At the time, there was a saying in their village: "Don't be like Kongming when you choose a wife. He ended up with A-cheng's (referring to Huang Chengyan) ugly daughter."

Also if ppl says "She is pretty why ppl/her father calls her ugly"
A story tells that Huang Yueying challenged her suitors to visit her personally by claiming that she was ugly. In the event that a suitor would visit her, she would hide herself under veils as a quiet dare to test their resolve. When Zhuge Liang came to her, her figure was silhouetted by moonlight and her head was covered with two red veils. Unlike other men, Zhuge Liang entered her room alone and did not hesitate in removing her disguises. As he removed the first veil from her face, he calmly stated that her ugliness was a misunderstanding by her father. Zhuge Liang was then rewarded by Huang Yueying's joyful visage and gratification.

Taken from Wikipedia
Hope ^that^ displays correctly, people need to actually read it before making any claims about the characters.

Those details are probably extremely relevant here. It should not be overlooked that Tyrone not-so-subtly offered his daughter's hand to Astaroth at risk of insulting him; he clearly believes his daughter's appearance is not so bad as to actually be a problem in actual fact, and his timing in bringing up her appearance also suggest that the problem is only a façade that she is putting on as a trial for her would-be suitors.

Users who are viewing this thread