Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku

Double-page supporter
It is a minor but universally true rule in isekai stories that any story with "realist," "pragmatic," or some variation thereof is inevitably quite the opposite.

Pun

Misleading title, the main character is not a realist, still an ok story to read if you just want to chill.

Dex-chan lover
@Phantoxic
Wont find that in japanese manga.
MCs only come in 2 flavors there, lawful good gotta save everyone no matter what or chaotic evil cunts who are just evil because they can. :V

@Nissedood
I wouldn't say that it's non existential, but it's certainly rare.

Take Overlord for example, it's pretty famous and the MC kills tons of people, but doesn't do it in an overwhelmingly evil way.

Poor representation of what a demon or demon lord should be in this manga. Based on the MC’s action it’s pointless to even call him a demon.

I would've honestly read the LN for this manga, but there is none...huh

Interesting premise, however the intensity of the MC's conflicts is heavily undermined by how he doesn't have any difficulty. Everything in life seems to go remarkably well for him, all his issues are quickly and easily resolved.
Honestly, 6/10
- Read 15 chapters in

CTD

8/10 finnaly a good isekai about demon king who acts rationnaly instead of being a dude that want a demon girl harem and some shit like that

Hey, anyone wants to help expand/create the wikia page for this series, cause I have no idea how to do it.

Still not sure how I feel about this one, I feel like the "we can summon dead historical figures lol" trope doesn't work and they could've gone with something else instead.

pretty sick of this whole "villain who isnt actually a villain" trend going on in manga.

Imagine if the Vatican knew of this blasphemous slutty revamp of their saint, Jean D' Arc

Not to mention, defacing the omnipotent and omnipresent God to "not always be working"
Japan doesn't seem to live in the same politcally correct 2020

Users who are viewing this thread