Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku

@CTD having a demon girl harem is quite rational actually, after all if youre a ruler you wouldn't want your bloodline to go extinct, right? :^]

3/10 below average generic isekai. Boring slow-paced story. Relies too much on japanese culture references like the majority of authors who doesnt even research anything outside of japan beforehand. The casts is based on historical figures, although its good, authors with absolutely no imaginations or few ideas to come up with something original tends to overuse it. MC is too good natured to be called a "realist".

Im here for the seinen tag, instead i got a manga which is maybe targeted for teens in their puberty who thinks they are adult already

Fed-Kun's army
The "realist" demon lord repeatedly gambles with very risky moves. "If I can't succeed, I'm not fit to be demon lord". Realist my ass.
This is lazy trash with interesting summary.

Leonidas must be proud to be known even in Isekai.

Obligatory for all those old men out there
https://youtu.be/T8r3cWM4JII

Ah yes the classic trope of a protagonist well into his 20s getting it on with a girl that’s like 13.
Either way it was very blasé and typical, if I search the isekai tag I reckon I could find one exactly the same, what’s more using historical figures and not even characterising them somewhat accurately or in an interesting way, you can’t expect to put someone like Jeanne D’Arc, a woman from the 15th century in and act as if there’s a connection between the knight loli and her. Same with Hijikata Toshizō, there doesn’t seem to be much depth beyond the typical tropes that they display. I also kind of find it funny how they tried to make it seem Hijikata Toshizō’s death was this epic scene being killed by 1000(?) bullets when he just got shot in the back.

This reads like Dungeon Defense... but shitty. It has the same hook, line, and sinker, but without any of the thing that was good in DD lol.
3/10 - Boring DD knock-off

Fed-Kun's army
Weird I thought I dropped this as soon as glorious nippon steel came along

Generic as hell, everything MC has a perfect plan for everything and is super charismatic so everyone loves and trust him from the getgo. I was expecting a comedy esque, that didn't take itself seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread