Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku

@Urabask there might be, but this is just too close to DD. Imagine someone trying to copy something superficially. But doesn't understand why he is doing what he is to copy it. This is the result.

Contributor
I miss DD. Even the cover reminds me of it.
e0080266_57011f99de76e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
*Sees Jeanne for the first time*
"Haaaahhhhh..."
*Slam* *Slam*
"FBI...!"
"ITS OPEN DONT RUIN MY DOOR!"

Dex-chan lover
so I'm not the only one that got reminded of Dungeon Defense, the masterpiece work

and also, this is turning into Fate/GO soon

Interesting concept, but here's the thought: Just what kind of Demon Lord VS Hero that the author was playing? In the old stories and games might be true. But, it's 2019! The Demon Lord didn't kill lv 1 hero not because they're relaxing. It was because they didn't know who the hero was until it was too late. Why? Because he was busy conquering things and being faced by excellent troops and fighters. Then when the hero slayed one of his generals, he just can't order his other generals to give reinforcements. This remain true in Myth, Canon, Legends, etc. Besides, in most common Stories, someone can be called "Hero" after they defeat "Significant Evil".

So well, another crappy isecrap.

@Trimmage lol in every RPG i have played where there was a Hero and some Villain the main bad guy just sat around talking crap for the longest time and only slowly sending in enemies so i could level up then defeat him and get a super badass weapon. It's a pretty common stereotype in games because thats just how those games are made to be played. But in reality if someone messes with you, you would go all out from the get go and get rid of them unlike in a game.

Aggregator gang
Attacking level 1 heroes sounds great and all if you don't consider how taxing on resources it would be to go around finding and exterminating every single level 1 out there when there are clearer and more immediate threats to deal with.
Trying to accurately shoot a canon at a small (compared to a ship or entire battalion of soldiers) and very agile target sounds like a great way to waste gunpowder and ammunition. Plus werewolves that are weak to silver bullets usually have crazy regenerative properties, so you'd probably need a head-shot for it to even take one down.
Sending fake currency into a country is a great idea though.

Based on the description alone, this seems like a series where some guy thinks "I'm so intelligent" and writes a story about a Gary Stu living in a world full of idiots, solving all the world's problems and being seen as flawless by everyone around them. They use methods that are incredibly obvious or, more often than not, would actually either be incredibly impractical or require the MC to make insane guesses and leaps in logic that just so happen to be correct and are treated as insight or genius.

Haven't actually read it, so I could be wrong about some of this (even if I really, really doubt it).

@Keansor

Actually, the ideas are not that bad.

Attacking level 1 heroes is a great idea, you don't need to find them all, just lure them. Troubles bring heroes, let a couple of goblins attacking some village and send some high demons to deal with any hero who came or something like that.

Regards the silver bullets, I don't think that they have automatic rifles, so musket is the most probably fireguns they have. Muskets are slow, short ranged and they don't have a good aim. Shooting a canon is better than muskets, more power, more distance and there are a lot of types of ammunitions including anti-personel and certainly one of them can make it, just keep distance and stay inside the castle.

The manga is not that good, average at best, but, the concept is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author really put "realist" in the title of this "thing"? Smh.

seems like a good read until it started to glorify Japanese culture and not showing this defeating lv1 heroes business on the first 10 chapters

It's not great, but it's better than most of the isekai I've seen. So far main character is fairly smart, but rather weak, and of course he gets lucky. Though thankfully he so far doesn't have some super "cheat skill". Possible world building being done (I hope that it's not just "here's the next enemy to defeat, go immediately kill him!"), which is a bonus for making this story better later on.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN i don't know what argument you're talking about. I just told you what "dungeon defense" was and the reason why you couldn't find it on MD was because it hasn't been adapted into any kind of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread