Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the ol' Romeo and Juliet trick. Works every time.

I look forward to the continuing Ryouma vs Kotarou gag hahaha

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
About immortality. It is not fun. If you are a God, perhaps, Human Common sense gets lost. But let me break down the cons of immortality.

First, it is fun to meet people but you get to also see them die. If you are human, the first 200 years can already kill you inside, depending on how mentally stable your defenses are. However, if you do not feel anything at that point, you are dead. You won't have the trait called empathy. What happens if you lose that? You are nothing but a monster. People will start to get scared of you because you view the world like a killer would. If that is not enough, greed starts to takeover and they will hunt you down as an experimental subject for decades, centuries, eons, or endlessly. If that happens, your body may be alive but your mind is dead out of boredom and your nerves basically feel nothing.

Second, so you decide to live out of seclusion instead. Yes, that is the natural thing to do. However, that won't be true forever. The world changes and so is the geography. You either get buried alive, sink in deep waters, or people who speaks a new language and new civilization settles in your place. Your peace will never be forever, you will just be delaying the inevitable. If that is not bad enough, a chance of new lifeforms may come out of a world that will restart. Perhaps, something that can end your immortality and become unlimited food for them. Another plausible case is the planet exploding. You will be floating in outer space forever or even burn forever from the sun or something else.

Lastly, okay, so rather than the immortality you think of. Being a God is better instead? No. Not at all. The concept of God is even out of this world. We will never know if it's fun or boring. You create and destroy things or watchover a planet, galaxy, nebulae, etc. You are an intangible presence so you can neither feel love or lust. You cannot fap because what even is the point? You are a God. There's no need to reproduce. Long story short, where is the fun in being omnipotent? I would rather be an OP MC of a trash generic isekai rather than being a God anytime.

Thanks for reading. :haa:

Aggregator gang
Carbuncle?
Looks very possible. It's adorable!

Given the hair and stature of the man it's with and the silhouette of the archer back in chapter 50, likely the same person. My guess based on his skulking around and ability to mask killing intent from someone like Hijikata is either:
  • William Tell, Swiss folk hero whose assassination of a tyrant sparked a rebellion that is said to have led to the foundation of the Swiss Confederacy
  • Robin Hood, the Faceless May King, legendary outlaw of Sherwood Forest
  • Simo Häyhä the White Death, known as the deadliest sniper of all time for having over 500 kills during his service; while this was done with a gun, if it is him in this manga, he may have adapted to archery if that's what he was given

Blackbeard?
i hope that pirate guy is captain jack sparrow

Marco mentioned that the man's name is Francis Rosner and that he is red-haired; the red hair would disqualify Captain Jack Sparrow (unless you're thinking specifically of the Captain's personality, then that's anyone's game), while the name would doubly disqualify Blackbeard (his name was Edward Teach and again, dark hair rather than red). From the brief surface level digging I did, the closest I could get was Francis Drake, but again, hair doesn't seem red enough. Could be an alias though!

My first instinct is that he's simply a random guy of that world that was granted immortality for brown-nosing his way and likely being ruthless and bloodthirsty enough into Bune's good graces. As Astaroth noted, Bune is a high ranking demon lord (in the Ars Goetia, he's listed as a Duke, the second highest tier of demons), meaning he's likely got a much more extensive information network and influence than Ast. He's likely very aware that Ast has the loyalty of no small number of otherworldly heroes, so bestowing immortality onto as many murderhobos as he can to bolster his cannon fodder isn't the worst strategy in the world.

Dex-chan lover
could someone tell me if the guy on the very first three pages was introduced already in the past or is it a new character?

plan was simple yet effective. very efficient.

foooock ryouma's chibi is so kyooooooooooooot

YOOOOOOO THAT HAIR COMING OUT OF THE FAUCET WAS VERY FOUL BRO

I'd be thrilled if ryouma haunted me and crawl onto my bed on top of me

yoooo it's evil captain jack sparrow lmao

and then the moment they got near the ghost ship, they'll hear the song Bink's Sake lmao

Users who are viewing this thread