Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Am i edible:oooo:
cuop-bien-caribbe-5-se-xoay-quanh-thuyen-truong-davy-ones.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that blonde guy is an actual demon lord or something, if that crystal on the animal's head is his core. Or maybe another reincarnator? Either one of those or he's just a local from this world.

Dex-chan lover
She's having way too much fun.

This manga does an absolutely amazing job of being almost impossible to follow without rereading huge chunks. Like who tf is the blonde guy or the pirates for that matter.
Yeah. I find that overall the battle is as chaotic as battles often are. But that doesn't always make for a good story. It's hard to see which side has the advantage.

Aggregator gang
I'm assuming that blonde guy is an actual demon lord or something, if that crystal on the animal's head is his core. Or maybe another reincarnator? Either one of those or he's just a local from this world.
If he's not the demon lord, I suspect he might be the archer that was part of the "bandit" attack en route to the city they're in right now. He has a similar scruff and silhouette to the archer, and given that the archer was skilled enough in masking their presence that not even Astaroth could detect them, my guess would be another otherworld hero like Fuuma and Hijikata. As for the little carbuncle, if the guy is Bune, then having a living creature carry your core would be a clever (and adorable!!) strategy.
This manga does an absolutely amazing job of being almost impossible to follow without rereading huge chunks. Like who tf is the blonde guy or the pirates for that matter.
The pirates have been harassing the town for a while and they're the reason Astaroth and co are in the port city to begin with. The pirate leader is supposedly just some regular asshole who kissed up to a demon lord enough that he was given immortality and powers (which apparently is to become lots of tentacles) and that's why the pirates are such a pain in the ass for the city.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of stopping his fire spell, Astaroth should have redirected at something else, like one of the pirate ships. The chapter made it look like he stopped his spell to save Jeanne... But come one, Jeanne doesn't need to be saved by Astaroth, of all people, from physical danger. That's Jeanne's own forte.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of stopping his fire spell, Astaroth should have redirected at something else, like one of the pirate ships. The chapter made it look like he stopped his spell to save Jeanne... But come one, Jeanne doesn't need to be saved by Astaroth, of all people, from physical danger. That's Jeanne's own forte.
specially weird when he started to attack he also was destroying a ship and I don't think the demon lord also make an immortal ship

Dex-chan lover
specially weird when he started to attack he also was destroying a ship and I don't think the demon lord also make an immortal ship
Add to that that he had to actually run around the battlefield for some reason to cast his long range spells.
Not to mention how he was using aoe spells earlier in the series and now he had to gather pirates up into one line and cast a piercing spell? And suddenly he won't trust his own heroes to protect him and themselves and has to take care of them himself? He's physically the weakest there.

Dex-chan lover
it's baffling how small fry can spout nonsense like "i kill him next time" every time, while having to rely on underhanded tricks to even be able flee to keep their petty lifes.

Aggregator gang
So, Robin Hood?
Could be Robin Hood, considering his reputation and abilities. Other candidates that might have a shot (given that we got Jochi instead of his much more famous father Genghis Khan as an opponent hero before) are William Tell (known for using a crossbow to assassinate a tyrant) and Simo Häyhä (aka "the White Death" known as the deadliest sniper of all time for having over 500 kills during his service). Simo used a sniper rifle, but he was known for incredibly effective camouflage tactics and depending on the time he's spent there he could potentially have learned to adapt to archery.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread