Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Worrying about someone kicking him when he was just missed by an arrow because of that...

So it was actually Venice. Was 50/50 on that.

Inspecting the food stall. I think that's one of the most transparent excuses I've heard. And she keeps at it...

Waterways tend to be good for economy, since ships are generally more efficient for transporting goods.

At least an excited little girl doesn't come off as racist or otherwise offensive.

A 20% price different sounds reasonable if it's closer to the source or generally more accessible.

First I thought that elf was the archer, but she doesn't look like the shadow at all.

Suddenly very cute maid. I mean, she's usually cute, but not that aggressively.

Trust is one of the most valuable qualities to possess. Especially for a wife.

"The good news is that I have news. The bad news is that the news is bad."
I don't think that's a good news/bad news situation...

Damn, i wish i had high communication power like jeanne
If you're not good at it, you have to practice. Most of the time people aren't actually that fussy, and if you're at some gathering, just walk up to someone and introduce yourself and ask why they're there or their connection to the place/event, and go from there with no commitment to having a deep or long conversation.

Was that the Goddess appearing behind Best Girl?
Hair style, hair ornament, and that crossed neck band, yup, looks like her.

Who else expected Jeanne to just throw the sea dwarf into the water to see if he can swim?
I don't think she's quite that impulsive.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the archer is Robin Hood? Unless it's a Japanese which I can't recall any. Other archers I know are Hou Yi and Arash.
I think it was decided that Robin Hood never actually existed.

Users who are viewing this thread