Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol robin hood fr? Dude looks and acts nothing like it. At this point it's obvious the author is taking inspiration from other works. Look at joan of arc , she's definitely taken fro. FGO

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol robin hood fr? Dude looks and acts nothing like it. At this point it's obvious the author is taking inspiration from other works. Look at joan of arc , she's definitely taken fro. FGO
I'm not seeing much similarity with the FGO one, besides the historical origin.

Aggregator gang
Without knowing anything about it:

Early 2000s
Dystopian Future setting
Hacks Corpos

How close am I?
What you described would have been a good concept. However it wasn't close to what was given by Director X. Synopsis by Wikipedia says "the series follows the young activist rapper Robyn and her anti-authoritarian masked hip-hop band The Hood living in a working class area in the fictional city of New Nottingham as they battle with "the corrupt elite" including a property developer and The Sheriff." Takes place in current/modern times Canada (I think because it is filmed in Canada), Sherwood is not a forest but the name of an apartment tower block that the police knows it's where the gang retreats to/live there, and Prince John is the said property developer named John Prince.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not seeing much similarity with the FGO one, besides the historical origin.
Historic one is different, unlike fgo version that shows her with long blond hair and fancy armor.

Historic she's short, black short hair and wears men's armor.

What you described would have been a good concept. However it wasn't close to what was given by Director X. Synopsis by Wikipedia says "the series follows the young activist rapper Robyn and her anti-authoritarian masked hip-hop band The Hood living in a working class area in the fictional city of New Nottingham as they battle with "the corrupt elite" including a property developer and The Sheriff." Takes place in current/modern times Canada (I think because it is filmed in Canada), Sherwood is not a forest but the name of an apartment tower block that the police knows it's where the gang retreats to/live there, and Prince John is the said property developer named John Prince.
I agree, a retro-futuristic anti corpo setting would be a good concept. (divergence of timeline at invention of smartphone or development of mobile phone, yet somehow in the future with fun gadgets that would mostly be obsolete by our smartphones that don't exist in such a timeline)
I think the apartment tower block was located on the crossing of sherwood lane and forest street.
The noble 'burglary' is done with easily identifiable neon edged masks to pay for Robyns mothers lawsuit who got injured trespassing whilst protesting.
Oh and Robyn's family has a cookiejar full of 'rubbers' in a 2 daughters 1 mother setting and they're super casual about it.
I think robyn hood deserves it's 1/10 rating for the dumb everything.
And that should be everything on this thread of thought, before we completely derail.

Dex-chan lover
The artist is really good at drawing. That angle is very nice and sexy.

Also FGO has brainwashed me so much that I think that guy is Arash instead of Robin Hood

Dex-chan lover
long blond hair and fancy armor.
If that's all the similarity between them, you can hardly call that "taken from FGO", can't you?

Most of her appearance that I have seen in Game/Animation/... had been 'Blond in fancy armor'.

Reactions: le3
Why is Robinhood from the PSP fate game here?
Thanks for the meal anyways!!!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Black haired elf is top 1 in my waifu list :salute:
8puhlv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread