Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Even more important than “faking death” is the affirmation that our MC and co. inherently are incompatible with the reformists, yet they still seek to gain their favor to get to their goal. Proof that he’s a realist as what the title is. (Most series tend to forget the original premise a couple arcs in, thankfully this one hasn’t)

So as a realist I’m guessing once the competing demon lord is gone, the reformists are gonna be next, cause the way the reformists are described their behavior is closer to some sort of organized crime instead of merchants. And Astaroth won’t want that crap in his sphere of influence (unless he’s in control behind the scenes, I guess).

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait till the end of the arc where the neutral city whose people didn't want to ally with Demon Lord Bune will gladly come under Demon Lord Astaroths wings.
not the same allying for weaponry to trade with them

One of these days someone is going to set up faking a death cliffhanger like this, but actually kill the character off. Probably not this time though.

Dex-chan lover
Even more important than “faking death” is the affirmation that our MC and co. inherently are incompatible with the reformists, yet they still seek to gain their favor to get to their goal. Proof that he’s a realist as what the title is. (Most series tend to forget the original premise a couple arcs in, thankfully this one hasn’t)

So as a realist I’m guessing once the competing demon lord is gone, the reformists are gonna be next, cause the way the reformists are described their behavior is closer to some sort of organized crime instead of merchants. And Astaroth won’t want that crap in his sphere of influence (unless he’s in control behind the scenes, I guess).
No, Ast is trying to gain the favor of merchants and Venetians in general, sway public opinion to put political pressure on the reformists

I'm guessing he'll just force the reformists to retire at the end of the arc

Dex-chan lover
idk why i remember this when mc said she needs to die lmao
EUKPgLnXsAAjwI8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Late to the party, but I'm calling it here: Ryouma's death is going to be greatly exaggerated

As in, her death is going to be faked.

Users who are viewing this thread