Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Ok, that "realist" shit won't pass here. Why couldn't he just stall until his other forces arrived? I guess even in a manga like this, you can't escape anime logic...

Dex-chan lover
"Realist" my arse. That shit was abandoned ages ago. He literally invoked the fuckin power of friendship. Given that bullshit social propaganda gets peddled by almost every Japanese series ever, despite being completely contrary to the real-life norm, it is probably about as far from realism as you can get.

And in classic isekai fashion, he didn't even consider for a moment that people in a world like this might not be used to fireworks. Seriously, if you were used to random outbursts of war and had never seen fireworks before, you'd probably think the city was under attack. He didn't even consider that for a second.

Dex-chan lover
The more we progress the plot, the less 'realist' it becomes.. it was a stretch for the author to even name it that way considering realism isn't much of an aspect when dealing with fantasy scenario anyway, why not just 'strategic' than use a word that gives it far too much expectations.

@panodtr

“Let’s start stocking potatoes.” -Sun Tzu, The Art of War. lol
- Sun Tzu, Ireland, 1845-1852

"Shounen Maou" more like

"Me and my nakama will defeat the demon lords!"

Can't say I mind -- I'm enjoying the story -- but it's a bit cringe when he keeps calling himself a realist

Supporter
Eligos: "Your attitude is not befitting as a demon lord! Unlike you, I have pride as demon-kind"
Also Eligos: "I'm sure you'll be this world's..."

Eligos: <Tries to kill MC right after he's grabbed>
Also Eligos: <Saves MC's life> "Do not interrupt our honorable fight"

What?... Eligos' character is just inconsistent
Also, Eligos really needed to train his defense against simple thrusts.

Users who are viewing this thread