Reaper_Scans

@zetsuravez
OK, it wasn't just me. The site seems like it was rolled back to an earlier version and the link on this page to their site is also broken. Not sure if they're related.

Power Uploader
@Christopher Nothing has rolled back to a earlier version of the web, we are just hiding all the series to avoid DMCA. if you were on our discord you would've known. same goes for everyone that's asking those questions.

ive read a lot of the mahwas you guys are scanlating, so thank you for being such an awesome scanlating group ~~~

This is an amazing group lots of good manga, and the also picked up magic emperor like 3 days ago and i love that manga check it out it starts weak but then becomes s tier

When you take over the translation of a novel, don't change the style of language completely. I've seen you guys do it a few times. For example in Demonic Emperor (Magic Emperor) the translation had been fairly consistent with what you'd expect from a translated Chinese manhua then out of nowhere we get an "ok boomer" and "ain't nobodies got time for dat" in a few chapters. Get out here with that childish garbage. Unless a story was written with that as the intended language don't inject it randomly after a precedent has already been set.

Hello I am here to ask a favor of picking up a manga called "The Great Cleric" the manga raws has 30+ more chapters roughly and it only ended at chapter 5 scanlated.

Power Uploader
@Dogmans897 i myself prefer actually English words than PinYan, hua tu etc shit like that, u dont even know what it is. Like this u actually have a feeling and knownledge of what it is.

Me: oh goody, a new issue of AIRE.
Reaperscans site: "I'm bout to end this man's whole career"

Users who are viewing this thread