Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator

Dex-chan lover
I guess this needs you to know the original source to be able to avoid the feeling that is jumping around without properly connecting the scenes.

"You may be powerful where you're from, but I'm in charge here"
*proceeds to be brutally killed by MC*

-every single villain

this manhua is awful, so why am I 300 chapters in and have no intention of stopping?

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely awful, but I cant stop reading.

Just fyi Its up to the 500s on other sites but the translations are much worse.

page 1,2,3,4,5... can also be found on other manga sites if you are trying to read this
note" https://manganelo.com/manga/gd920457
not trying to promote any sites but this is where I first read it
the quality isn't that bad

this series is a goldmine, a true trash guilty pleasure, the peak of satire.
300+ chapters of the same plot over and over. Someone thinks MC is weak, hurts his friends or offends him and he pretty much kills everything and everyone without breaking a sweat. Off to cultivate and become stronger after. Rinse and repeat. Despite being a maniacal serial killer, all his close friends love him, all girls have a crush on him and the government/police just doesn't care. And I just can't stop reading this trash ahahaha because it's so badly written that I laugh every chapter - I just can't believe someone wrote this seriously, this has to be satire

Aggregator gang
lol the story is repetitive, but it is honestly refreshing to have an mc who isn't afraid to kill and is not a dense whiny beta who thinks the world is butterflies and sunshine and that people fart rainbows. there aren't enough decisive and ruthless mcs out there.

hah....probably the only time I agree with dipshit chen fan and his morals
because some aliens killed like 200,000 chinese descendants or something

Fed-Kun's army
While it was on Earth and in start reasonable take on cultivation in modern day world and generic chinese face culture. Then it's moved and became same plot over and over and over and over and over ... and over again... Dropped it.

I hope that someone can translate the newer chapters, this makeshift translations from other websites are giving me a headache.

I like this.
It's a power fantasy in its purest form. Completely shameless, but fun.
Mc has no problem with killing men and women. Which is a plus for me since I'm sick of MCS that will kill a million guy minions, but the females will magically be spared or have some sad backstory even though they did the exact same thing random mook one or two did. Looking at you isekai manga.

There is no moralizing or virtue signaling, just raw unfettered scumbag. It's refreshing.

Oh, did the plot with his best friend from school that got screwed over and sent to jail ever get resolved? I'm at like 257 and there has been no mention of that.

props to the translators for continuing the great work. Manhwaplus has shitty almost google translate level of translations and snipes everything for no reason

I like how this comment section acknowledges the fact that this manga is lowkey bad (well not that lowkey)but its fun to read sometimes😂

isn't it really funny that the story has "urban" in the title and was supposed to have a contemporary setting and it just turned into a bog-standard run-of-the-mill xianxia anyay with cults everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread