Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right? - Ch. 4

YAY! Been waiting for this! THANKS!
Wait this is the same group that did the latest chapter from "Genkai Level 1 kara ..." right?
Wow thx a bunch Sniper!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know. LH didn't drop this, and there are tons of Isekai's that aren't getting translated.

Group Leader
@Lilabun
I am ghost in broad daylight, a wraith. I move from one place to another, setting my crosshair on targets who haven't dropped their guard. I move alone, without a unit to my service record. You will never know where I might strike again. De Oppresso Liber.

EDIT: Read this like you're narrating Captain Price.

Aggregator gang
personally I dont mind sniper since more often they do early releases of low quality ones while the translator groups do HQ translation so its like comparing simulcast to the blu-rays/dvd releases of anime.

"That's a weird cry you got there?" Well duh, he's still practically a baby.

@Sharpshooter_69
Ay bitch. Wassup with the pointless sniping? Is that what you enjoy? Doing shitty, bad quality low-end scanlations? You MTLing motherfucka. Dig yourself a grave and have a burial ceremony for yourself along with all the other shitty MTLers. Scanlation world does NOT welcome you. You cannot scanlate. It's not for you and the kind of people like you. Get off here you pile of trash. You'll only get approved in this world if you eat a whole mountain of cow shit. You better get your ass isekai'd to world of shit where you can eat shit all-day long, because that's what you're for.

Users who are viewing this thread