Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right?

Double-page supporter
Unknown Kingdom makes it likely this is an isekai, but until it is confirmed to be in another world, the tag shouldn't be added.

thanks for the translation !
( missing the tag "isekai" , and ":" in the title after Phoenix)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about the title, It was suppose to be:
REBORN AS A PHOENIX: A NORMAL BIRD CAN'T BEAT A DRAGON, RIGHT?

Also, yes, it is a reincarnation into another world.

An Isekai where they get reincarnated as anything other than a humanoid? Sign me up.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

😐

Dex-chan lover
Move along, it's just another isekai tensei.

@AegisXI
It can't be reincarnation if he suddenly possessed a grown up phoenix! He should be a biddy first! (that would be more interesting, such as baby spider and baby dragon)

Contributor
I can only imagine the author figuring out this series.

“Okay, I’m going to write an isekai. But I’m going to try something different. I’m going to have the main character reincarnate as a-“ (throws a dart at a dictionary) “bird.”

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
That's cause they skipped the start of his reincarnation and simply showed the part where he came to rescue the girl. The raws are up to chapter 5 right now. Check the raw for chapter 2 for your answer.😉

Being reborn as the creature known for rebirth. Is that lazy or genius? Either way I'm in, I like it!

I really hope he doesn't get a humanoid form that he spends most of his time in. I want that pure monster experience that never seems to last in isekai.

Fly free bird boy! Don't clip those wings and go humanoid! I swear if I get monkey's pawed after saying that and he becomes like a phoenix harpy. Don't you dare hit me with technicalities!!

Anyways, high hopes for this. Not much to go on yet, but I like the designs and personalities so far, but honestly, if it just sticks to him being a phoenix I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread