Rebuild World - Ch. 55

Group Leader
Hey, I did clrd for 6 months in flame/asura and other scans, if you think i didnt "sacriface" enaugh time try a redrawing test (every big scanlation has one)
The whole chapter takes me 4-6 hours (its a hoby) if i valued my time 4€ an hour (minimal vage in my country) the chapter cost me 35€.
The reason trap scans picked Up the series is becose I payd them for the 1st translation and did clrd for free.
Allso here is scanlation process:
xybm7i.png

Uh-huh, sooo... in the end you value your time spent for a HOBBY in money and would like to get something in return? 👀 My bad though, I thought you were an inexperienced person who saw some fantasy in scanlation for easy money, which is just dishonest in my eyes. Also I do scanlation as well (TL/RD/TS), so the image isn't that important here. The time spent isn't important since scanlators are not looking to get paid for their stuff, but oh well.

Uh-huh, sooo... in the end you value your time spent for a HOBBY in money and would like to get something in return? 👀 My bad though, I thought you were an inexperienced person who saw some fantasy in scanlation for easy money, which is just dishonest in my eyes. Also I do scanlation as well (TL/RD/TS), so the image isn't that important here. The time spent isn't important since scanlators are not looking to get paid for their stuff, but oh iI valued my time

Uh-huh, sooo... in the end you value your time spent for a HOBBY in money and would like to get something in return? 👀 My bad though, I thought you were an inexperienced person who saw some fantasy in scanlation for easy money, which is just dishonest in my eyes. Also I do scanlation as well (TL/RD/TS), so the image isn't that important here. The time spent isn't important since scanlators are not looking to get paid for their stuff, but oh well.
I said IF I valued my time.
The money I get is so I dont pay for translation. Im fkin poor.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, the savior complex has got to be one of the most corny characteristics you can give to a character. I can't stand this dude.

Group Leader
so, since manga always follows LN and no WN (thats like a manuscript), yumina kicks the bucket because of kiritowannabe? sad, she's the only girl with brains wasted on that kiritowannabe's harem

Group Leader
Hey, I did clrd for 6 months in flame/asura and other scans, if you think i didnt "sacriface" enaugh time try a redrawing test (every big scanlation has one)
The whole chapter takes me 4-6 hours (its a hoby) if i valued my time 4€ an hour (minimal vage in my country) the chapter cost me 35€.
The reason trap scans picked Up the series is becose I payd them for the 1st translation and did clrd for free.
Allso here is scanlation process:
xybm7i.png
What a freaking graph.

Users who are viewing this thread