Rebuild World - Ch. 56

Group Leader
Just tell me when that Katsuya asshole dies so I can go back to fully enjoying this series. Other than that, thanks for the TL! :thumbsup:
x2 someone spoil away please. i'm of those few that actually enjoy the spoilers to know if it worth to read the story or not

Dex-chan lover
is the last page just to distract from the second last page also having curse face?

Dex-chan lover
i was immersed in this chapter til i got to the credits page, then i was hit with a sledgehammer over the head because of that edit

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain why everyone in katsuya team/group is really in the dick sucking for him. Is it a byproduct of his assistant or were they always that bad.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when Akira is gonna wise up that the AI is stringing him along.
Bollocks like upping his luck by helping pretty girls rubs me the wrong way when he seems perfectly willing to listen to reason.

if y'all want to know why it's up already with "raw TL", it's because i've been working 14 hour days and by the time I was freed up to PR he needed to pass out himself so he opted to upload what he had. it'll be updated soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Handsome.:chad:
latest

Also, I wonder if Katsuya will behave better here due to the saving, unlike what people have said have happened in the other media (wn or smth).

Users who are viewing this thread